261-280

Chapter 261,

After lingering until midnight, the two fell asleep.

The next day, when Wang Qingwei's alarm clock rang, she got up from the bed feeling sore.

Dog man.

He raised his hand involuntarily and yawned. It seemed that he had to move out as soon as possible.

This happens every day, and my body cannot bear it.

"Ring ring... ring ring..." Wang Qingwei picked up her phone and glanced at it casually.

Bai Zihan? It's okay to call so early. Wang Qingwei answered the phone quickly, "Hello, Hanhan."

Bai Zihan said cheerfully: "Weiwei, I have some good news for you. We are arriving in Beijing soon."

It's really good news, and Wang Qingwei is also very happy, "Really, if you arrive at the base that day, I will pick you up then."

Bai Zihan: "We will arrive at the base in three days at most..." She actually had other things to ask, but she felt uncomfortable asking... Looking at the brothers in the car, it was better to go back and whisper together!

Now you can chat and divert your attention.

The two chatted for more than half an hour, and Wang Qingwei hung up the phone and went downstairs.

Empty.

I thought I would see my two aunts when I went downstairs, but when I came down, the house was quiet and there was no one. "Go out."

When I walked into the kitchen, it was clean and did not look like it had been cooked.

impossible!

When she was at home, her aunt would leave breakfast for her when she cooked in the morning.

Back to the living room, clean and orderly, "I'm really out."

There was no one at home, and Wang Qingwei, who was yawning profusely, decided to eat something before going to sleep.

Bai Zihan, who was thousands of miles away, hung up the phone happily, "Second brother, when we get back, I must go with Weiwei on the next mission."

"Yeah! It's up to you." Bai Xuanchen looked outside and hummed casually.

"What's outside? Beauty, zombies, mutated animals?" The second brother kept looking outside today without blinking. There must be something going on.

Bai Zihan also looked outside and saw nothing, only desolate streets and houses.

I remember watching videos before. Some people said that if no one lives in the world, it will eventually return to nature. Plants have begun to appear on the ground outside the buildings.

Many roads in remote areas are occupied by plants, which are more powerful than zombies.

Bai Xiaoqi: "Beauty? Haha, is the second brother such a superficial person? I see beautiful women strip naked and come to the second brother, and the second brother only knows one kick."

Bai Zihan understood and said, "Second brother is still of high moral character, seventh brother..." He raised his chin, blinked, and tapped his phone.

Bai Xiaoqi squinted his eyes twice, nodded, and picked up his phone to look at it.

Bai Zihan: [A beautiful woman seduced my second brother. Why didn't I know when it happened? ]