61-80

Chapter 61 People's Hospital

It was late at night, and everything was quiet. A suppressed gasp could be heard faintly from the big bed in the space. The girl on the bed had long black hair scattered on one side, her face was flushed, her eyes were closed, and she tried to grit her teeth...

The next day.

Jin Central Hospital.

Bai Xuanjin and his group got off the car, and the cold air hit them. Wang Qingwei, who had just got off the car, couldn't help shivering. She rubbed her hands and took out gloves from the space. She didn't wear gloves because she was afraid of zombies.

She stepped on the thick snow, and there was a creaking sound under her feet. She turned her head and looked around. It was silver-white, and the heavy snow covered all traces.

Walking into the hospital gate, the dried blood on the ground, the mess around, and the zombies in groups of three or two all showed that the zombies in this hospital had been cleared. You know, in the end of the world, the hospital is also one of the top ten dangerous places. Now, the hospital hall is silent and empty.

Bai Xuanzhi quickly rushed forward and snapped a few zombies and dug out the crystal core.

"Let's go!" Bai Xuanchen looked at the empty hall. Although he was mentally prepared for this scene, he still felt uncomfortable no matter how he thought about it. He turned around and strode away with an expressionless face.

"Then second brother, are we still going to the People's Hospital? I remember there is an orthopedic hospital in Jinshi that is also very famous, and there is also a gastrointestinal hospital..." As if he could not see the dark face of his second brother, Bai Xuanhao kept chattering all the way.

There are many small hospitals, but the equipment in small hospitals is not as good as that in large hospitals.

Bai Xuanchen glanced at him lightly and said in a calm tone, "If we don't go, does our Bai family lack that little equipment?"

This glance was chilly and cold. Bai Xuanhao finally found that his second brother's face was as black as ink. He shook his head vigorously and said, "Not bad." But he thought silently in his heart that his second brother was really hypocritical. It was obviously his own decision not to accept the medical equipment first. When the Qin family accepted it, he put on a face again. Who is he showing his face to now?

Humph, he didn't dare to turn around.

"Puff~ Sixth brother, you..." As a favored little girl, Bai Zihan was not afraid of the other brothers except the eldest brother with a cold face.

When Bai Xuanhao saw his sister laughing, he quickly took over the conversation and changed the subject, "Why am I so cute..." He made a cute gesture.

The sunny, cheerful and lively boy smiled cutely, which was really cute.

"Where are we going?" Bai Xuanheng turned his head and looked at his second brother and asked helplessly, at least give him some instructions!

"Fourth brother, People's Hospital." In the end, it was Bai Xuanjin who made the decision.

Seeing that his second brother didn't say anything, Bai Xuanheng agreed to go to the People's Hospital. He turned around and started the car, stepped on the accelerator to the bottom, and the explosion-proof car quickly drove out.

On the wide road, an explosion-proof car was running rampant. Several people sitting in the car were bored and formed a team to bet on throwing a superpower to kill zombies, to see which team could kill zombies and pick up the crystal core.