221-240

Chapter 221, male trouble

The Spring Festival is approaching step by step. Starting from the 25th day of the twelfth lunar month, Grandma Bai starts cleaning with her aunts and uncles.

On the twenty-ninth day of the twelfth lunar month, Wang Qingwei took her aunt over to live with her.

On New Year's Eve, it wouldn't be a Chinese New Year if you don't eat dumplings. There were too many people, so grandma decided not to make her own dumplings, but to use the missives directly. Bai Xuanjin had a lot of space, and even sent a batch to the military canteen so that everyone could have dumplings to eat during the Chinese New Year. .

When outsiders came, Wang Qingwei was not stupid enough to take the dumplings from the space. She still brought out some seafood, all of which were raw. As long as there was enough of this, they should be available at the New Year's Eve dinner.

She knew nothing about the kitchen and had nowhere to start, so she was kicked out by her grandma.

Outside, Bai Xuanhao was leading a group of children about his size to post couplets and window grilles.

In the living room, a group of big men released their low pressure and showed great momentum. Wang Qingwei walked up the stairs softly and gracefully.

As soon as I got to the second floor, I heard the clatter of mahjong. Both tables in the room were full of people, and there were several people who didn't get a seat, and some who knew that their skills were not good enough to get a seat.

Such as her.

"Weiwei, where are you? Let us girls go play a table of mahjong!" As soon as he sat down next to Bai Xuanjin, intending to learn from his superb skills, he was caught by Bai Zihan who rushed in.

Looking at the people behind Bai Zihan, they were all housemaids, and she didn't recognize any of them.

"Hanhan, sisters, I won't join in the fun today. I have just taken my seat and am ready to learn Brother Jin's card skills." Wang Qingwei just finished speaking when she suddenly felt a malicious look looking at her. She obeyed Looking around, a girl with a shoehorn face stared at her fiercely.

The people in the room have all come from the wind and rain, and are very sensitive to malice.

Not only she felt it, but most of the people present felt this gaze keenly, and they all quickly followed the feeling and looked over.

Hu Die?

Hu Changde's niece, her parents died when she was very young, and she has been living in Hu Changde's house.

This woman is annoying both before and after the apocalypse. She is not celebrating the Chinese New Year at Hu Changde's house, so why is she here!

Wang Qingwei was puzzled. Damn it, this is the Chinese New Year, it's their first time meeting! She didn't provoke her, why should she look at her with malicious eyes.

You even come to her house, you must be mentally ill!

Wang Qingwei immediately changed her eyes, staring at her with a cold look in her eyes, and raised the corners of her mouth slightly, "Who is this sister?"

"My name is Hu Die, a wood-type superpower." Hu Die strode forward without waiting for anyone to speak. She also felt the eyes around her, but she was not afraid.

Her uncle is the base commander, and she is the princess in the base. These people are just servants. She is not afraid at all if she sees what happens.