281-290 (End)

Chapter 281, Favorite hot pot

Bai Xuanyi didn't get home until seven o'clock in the evening. The first thing he did when he got home was not to take a shower or eat, but to report to Grandpa Bai who was sitting on the sofa.

"Grandpa, this time I went out, many roads were occupied by plants. The plants on both sides of the road are too lush, and their sneak attacks are hard to guard against..."

Listening to Brother Bai talking, Wang Qingwei poked Bai Xuanjin beside her with her finger, "Brother, aren't you hungry or tired?"

She had never paid attention to her eldest brother's movements before when she was on missions, but every time he seemed to go to the base office to find her grandfather immediately, it was the first time she knew that his eldest brother was so rigorous.

Bai Xuanjin whispered into his wife's ear, "I must be tired. I'm not a tough guy. It's just that my eldest brother has been like this since he joined the army."

Bai Weiguo also felt sorry for his grandson. After Bai Xuanyi finished speaking, he immediately let him eat.

The family just sat down at the table. Wang Qingwei had been hungry for a long time. She had not eaten anything since she arrived at around three o'clock this afternoon.

There were many people in the living room, and she hadn't been here for a long time. When she came, grandma, aunt, mother-in-law and aunt all sat together and chatted all afternoon.

I didn't realize it just now, but now that I'm sitting on the table, smelling the aroma, looking beautiful, and eating the delicacies on the jade plate, I feel like I could eat a cow.

Braised mutated pig's trotters, mapo tofu, steamed fish, sweet and sour pork loin, roast duck, steamed pork with rice flour, braised vegetables, and boiled shrimp. Wang Qingwei swallowed her saliva as she looked at these appetizing delicacies.

As Grandma Bai and her uncle moved their chopsticks, Wang Qingwei couldn't wait to pick up a piece of steamed pork.

Delicious, really delicious, glutinous and fragrant, crisp and refreshing, alternately fat and thin, tender but not greasy, the rice noodles are oily and rich in fragrance.

I feel like Moriko's cooking skills have improved.

She usually likes to eat seafood, hot pot, spicy hotpot, etc. She hasn't eaten steamed vegetables in a month, especially hot pot, which tastes very delicious after not eating it for a week.

Spicy and fragrant, it is her favorite.

There is also lemon chicken feet, which is her favorite casual snack and she eats it at least three times a week.

Now when she goes shopping, whenever she sees raw chicken feet, she buys them, fearing that there won't be enough chicken feet in the space for her to eat for hundreds of years to come.

After finishing the meal, it was already past nine o'clock in the evening. The men in the family had to go to work tomorrow, so everyone did not continue chatting and went to rest separately.

Wang Qingwei walked into the room she hadn't slept in for months. The room was clean and neat, "The room has been cleaned and the bed has been made."

Bai Zihan, who was walking together, passed by the door and stopped and said, "I know you are coming to sleep tonight. This is what Aunt Three and I cleaned and laid for you in the morning. The quilt cover is new."

"Thank you Hanhan, it's great to have you." Wang Qingwei pushed Bai Xuanjin away from behind, walked over and hugged Bai Zihan's shoulders, "Brother Jin, didn't I just come to you? Since you don't need to clean up the room, you can go quickly. ! Hanhan, go to your room."