16. Golgappa Date

SARANSH'S POV

I, sat at my desk, feeling overwhelmed and stressed since morning. My employees seemed to be making mistakes left and right, and I was at my wit's end. I couldn't understand why they couldn't get anything right.

I was checking a file and was appalled at the numerous errors in it. I called the employee who had prepared it, and when he arrived, I lost my temper. "What the hell is this? I asked you to do one simple task, and you can't even do that properly! If you can't handle it, then get out of my company!"

The employee apologized, "Sorry, sir. I'll redo it." I sighed, feeling frustrated. "You'd better redo it, and make sure it's perfect this time. And by the way, send Mr. Shrey's file as well."

The employee nodded and left, leaving me to my thoughts. I couldn't help but think that today was just one of those days where everything was going wrong.

Author's POV:

Saransh was trying to calm himself down when Shanaya's call came. He answered, "Hello."

"Hey Saransh, I need you to sign some important papers. Can you meet me?" Shanaya asked.

Saransh sighed and said, "Shanaya, I'm busy right now."

Just then, an employee approached him with a file and placed it on his desk. Saransh read the file's name and rubbed his temples, giving the employee a stern glare. The employee shivered at the intensity of Saransh's gaze.

Saransh exploded in anger, "I told you to get Mr. Shrey's file, but you've brought some other file! For God's sake, can't you do one thing right? I'm extremely pissed off! If this happens again, I'll fire you on the spot!"

The employee apologized, "Sorry, sir," hanging his head in shame.

Saransh dismissed him with a curt "Get lost!"

"Saransh, Saransh," Shanaya called out, concern in her voice.

"Yes," Saransh replied, still sounding frustrated.

"What's wrong? Why are you yelling at your employee over just one mistake?" Shanaya asked.

Saransh sighed. "I'm extremely stressed, Shanaya. I have an important presentation to prepare, and these employees are not doing their job right. I've been stressed since morning."

Shanaya tried to calm him down. "Okay, leave all this. Let's go get some golgappas."

Saransh declined, "Golgappas? But I'm busy."

Shanaya persisted, "Come on, it'll help you relax."

Saransh repeated, "Shanaya, I'm busy."

Shanaya teased, ok i will go with someone else,There are many people who would love to take me out for golgappas."

Saransh finally gave in, "Fine, I'll take you."

Shanaya was thrilled. "Finally, you agreed! Come pick me up from my house."

Saransh reminded her, "You didn't go to the office today."

Shanaya explained, "I had a fever in the morning, and I didn't feel like going."

Saransh asked, "Is it better now? I mean, has your fever gone?"

Shanaya confirmed, "Yes, I'm feeling better now."

Saransh said, "Okay, I'll come to pick you up." Shanaya hummed in excitement, and they ended the call.

Time skip

Saransh had picked Shanaya up from her house, and then they went out. Later, they stopped at a golgappa stall.

As they walked towards the golgappa stall, the aroma of crispy fried bread and spicy chutneys filled the air, making their mouths water. Saransh and Shanaya joined the short queue, chatting casually as they waited.