24. The matter of togetherness

Song suggestion : khamoshiyan
Singer: Arijit Singh

Continuation of the previous part. 

Author's pov 

saransh sits there and he starts drawing her passionately

saransh sits there and he starts drawing her passionately. He firstly drew her face outlines then her other facial features and lastly her eyes.. He was said to be a perfect artist after judging his paintings. The passion, the emotion, the affection and the tenderness seen in his eyes was unreal.. He literally carbon copied shanaya's amazing visuals on just a sheet of paper 

Saransh’s thoughts "These dark eyes... These soft silk strands of hair falling on your face...

These rose-like lips... The glow on your face...

This golden atmosphere... How beautiful you are...

If I can paint your picture here, I'll soon paint it on my heart as well..."

He was totally into drawing her portrait perfectly , his eye and hand both were working in a sync.. 

Shanaya’s thoughts "Can't you just look at me a little less intensely? Otherwise, I'll start laughing... Something's happening here... I hope you're not driving me crazy... Come on, if you're joking, you wouldn't be so serious... Just hurry up and get it over with... I can't sit like this for hours..."

!

After 30 mins. 

The sketch was complete 

Saransh sighed and shanaya looked tired. 

"Done "he said and gave her a smile. 

She stood up and looked at her portrait and once again her jaw dropped.. 

" Mai ab kya hi kahu.. Shandar hai yeh toh ek dam tumhari tarah " She exclaimed &was still seeing it closely and took it in her hands and she said wow 3 time in a sequence. 

"Shandar to aap hai isiliye yeh aapki tarah hai " He giggles while she laugh keeping hand on her mouth.. She was totally amazed.. 

She hugged the portrait

"Thank youh so much saransh.. I always wanted a portrait of mine.. I can't doubt your perfection now.. It's just --ugh I will gift you something " She was smiling and was really happy and seemed shinning. 

"Just give me you.. " He pouts for a second and says this while looking away .

"What? "She looks at him smiling 

"Just give me some pancakes mann" He changes without her notice.. [We get you saransh we get you]

"Aww I will cook them don't worry shanaya said and ran inside.

Saransh nodded and pulled up his eyebrows in satisfaction. He smiles and comes inside 

They both were now in their personal room working on the monitor