9.The making up for love

Next morning

Saransh, Ikshit, Shruti, and Shanaya slowly opened their eyes, groggily taking in their surroundings. They were all sprawled out on the couch and floor of Saransh's living room, still wearing the same clothes from the night before.

The memories of the previous night's party came flooding back, and they all winced at the same time. "Muh dho ke aa," Ikshit muttered, rubbing his head.

Saransh sat up, trying to shake off the hangover. "What happened last night?" he asked, looking around at his friends.

Shruti slowly got up, holding her head. "I think we had a bit too much to drink," she said, her voice hoarse.

Shanaya, who was lying on the couch, suddenly sat up, looking around frantically. "What time is it?" she asked, panic in her voice.

Saransh checked his phone. "It's 9 AM. We must have slept in."

The four of them slowly got up, still trying to shake off the hangover. They stumbled into the kitchen, searching for water and painkillers.

Saransh insisted that they have breakfast at his house, and he even offered to make it himself. As they sat down at the breakfast table, Ikshit joked, "Breakfast accha banana, kitchen mat jala dena!" (Make a good breakfast, or set the kitchen on fire!)

Saransh chuckled and replied, "Tere breakfast ko soya sauce se garnish karunga!" (I'll garnish your breakfast with soy sauce!) before heading back into the kitchen.

After a few minutes, Saransh emerged with a delicious-looking breakfast spread, and they all dug in. As they ate, Saransh asked Shruti, "Hey, how did your parents find out about you and Ikshit?"

Shruti took a deep breath before answering,

FLASHBACK
Shruti's phone rang but Shruti was not there. Her mother saw the caller ID "love" She was about to answer the call but the call was disconnected. Her mother checked her phone and saw pics of Shruti and Ikshit , her mother called her father and told him everything, her father called her.

"What is this" her father showed her the pics and was angry

""D-dad i was about to tell you , dad i love him he is a nice guy pls understand" Shruti said with  tears in her eyes.

" I don't want to hear anything you will get married soon but with someone else so be ready" He said and left and Shruti started crying.

FLASHBACK ENDS

The table fell silent, and the only sound was the clinking of utensils against plates. The news was a harsh reminder of the challenges they faced, and the clock was ticking.

After finishing breakfast, Shruti got up to leave, saying, "Me ab jati hun, Ghar valo ko rat me Ghar kyu nhi ayi, uska reason Dena padega" (I'm going home now, I have to give my family a reason for not coming home last night).

Shruti headed home, while Shanaya went to her office. Saransh and Ikshit arrived at their office, where Saransh's assistant, Vijay, was waiting with a surprising revelation. "Sir, I've found the person who was leaking information," Vijay said, revealing that it was Saransh's manager.

Ikshit's anger flared up, and he grabbed the manager's collar, saying, "Kya be dhakkan, hamse chalaki esa bhakkad banaunga na ki nukkad per katora lekar ghumta rahega" (What kind of nonsense is this, you think you can play tricks on us and get away with it?).

Saransh intervened, saying, "Me usko maaf kr deta hun jo galti karta hai, per jo mujhe double cross krta hai, usko nhi chal ab bata kiske kehne per ye sab Kiya hai" (I can forgive someone who makes a mistake, but not someone who betrays me,Now tell me on whose advice have you done this?)

The manager replied, "Your rival, Saransh," leaving Saransh confused and wondering who could be behind the betrayal. The manager refused to reveal more, and Saransh had no choice but to fire him.

Later, Saransh called Shanaya and asked her to come to his office to sign some important papers. She agreed, saying she would be there soon.

Shanaya arrived at the office and was taken aback to see Sana already there. She tried to ignore her and asked Saransh's assistant, "Where is he?" The assistant replied, "Please wait, sir is coming."

But before she could wait, Sana stepped forward and confrontationally asked, "Why are you here?" Shanaya replied curtly, "That's none of your business."

Sana shot back, "You're just an employee here, you can't talk to your boss's fiancé like that!"

Shanaya's expression changed to confusion, and she asked, "What boss? Who and fiancé? What are you talking about? Are you mad?"

Sana smirked, "I don't want any arguments now, so I'm warning you: stay away from my Saransh, or else I'll tell him to break the deal with you.

" Shanaya's eyes narrowed, and she retorted with a smirk, "Well, sweetheart, I guess you forgot - I'm Saransh's business partner, not his employee. And if you tell him to break the deal, it won't harm me, babe; it will harm your precious Saransh."

The tension between the two women was palpable, and the air was thick with hostility. It was clear that this wasn't the end of their confrontation.

Saransh walked into the room, noticing the tense atmosphere between Shanaya and Sana. "What are you both talking about with such serious faces?" he asked, curiosity etched on his face.

Shanaya spoke up, "Nothing, your fiancé misunderstood me as your employee. Please correct her, Saransh." She emphasized the word "fiancé" with a hint of sarcasm.

Saransh glanced at Sana, a hint of amusement in his eyes. "She's my business partner and also the CEO of Roy Telly and Comms. She's not anyone's employee." He clarified, his tone firm but polite.

Sana's expression changed from confidence to shock, her eyes wide with disbelief. "O-oh.." she stuttered, trying to regain her composure.

Shanaya nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. "Let's go to your cabin, Saransh." She suggested, and Saransh nodded, leading the way.

As they entered his cabin, the tension between the three was palpable, but Saransh seemed determined to keep the atmosphere professional.

Time skip

Shruti called Shanaya along with Ikshit and Saransh on conference

Shruti's voice was urgent on the conference call, "Guys, I need your help. My marriage has been fixed with someone else, and it's happening day after tomorrow. We need to think of something, fast!"

Saransh's tone was calm and reassuring, "Don't worry, Shruti. We'll figure something out. Shanaya, can you go to Shruti's house tomorrow? As her best friend, no one will suspect anything."

Shanaya agreed, "Of course, I'll go. What's the plan, Saransh?"

Saransh's voice was thoughtful, "Let's discuss that later. For now, just go and  We'll execute the plan tomorrow night."

Ikshit's voice chimed in, "I'll be ready with the backup plan, just in case

Shruti's voice was filled with gratitude, "Thanks, guys. I know I can count on you."

The call ended, and the four friends were left to their thoughts, each one determined to save Shruti from her arranged marriage.

_________________________________________

Let us see in the next chapter what is their plan and whether Ikshit gets married to Shruti or not.

That's it for today I hope you all will like it

Don't forget to vote

THANK YOU ~