26.Packing

Author's pov

The next day

Shanaya woke up  and saw saransh sleeping peacefully and a smile  pastures on her face, the smile which was evident for her moment with saransh of last night..

She got up as usual and did her routine.. Some thoughts intrigued her while she was bathing but she was untroubled by them but in deep sense she was a little weathered by it.

Shanaya's thoughts
Am I right with the decision for the trip... Why are you thinking like that shanaya.. Agr koi dikkat hogi to dekhi jayegi.. You should focus on your happiness anyways..

Meanwhile
Saransh wakes up. He scans the bed with his quick morning vision but shanaya was not there.. Later he fasted himself towards the bathroom.. And to his surprise, he heard a soulful humming of shanaya.. He smiled in  a contempt way.

Saransh's thoughts
Full of talents and once again you made me amused of your beauty of soul.. You voice is a beat for my heart to dance..

Few minutes later.
Shanaya gets out and saransh was still lying in his bed scrolling his phone...Their both's eyes clashed once again and shanaya checked him out lying comfortably in bed.

"Haven't you decided to close your shift in office and wrap up your work.. We have to pack also saransh " She was concerned ."Oh I will manage that all " He said being careless and in a casual manner. "Tumhare comfort level se to nhi dikhta hai " ( "It is not visible from your comfort level") She flew out of the room in disbelief and saransh was left in interrogation expression.

He got up and sighed,  cracked his bones and later yawned.. Came in front of the mirror.. Checked himself out and rushed his fingers in his hairs (ofc man and boys have that passion from the birth)

"Ahuhh sab sahi kr lete hai verna firse tez nazro ka samna krna hoga (Let's do everything right, otherwise we'll have to face sharp glances again)"he mouthed to himself.

Meanwhile
Shanaya was in her room, on her pc, checking her mails, shifting from the work.. Assigning everybody the lead and managing opportunities.

After she was done checking
Shanaya Pov
Yeh sab thik dikh raha hai bas ab lead assign krke dusre kaam ko dekhti hun

Saransh gets ready and goes downstairs for the breakfast but later glances at the table but shanaya was not there.. His eyes searched for shanaya and here he gone to her room..
He knocks at the door
"Come in" A light voice came from a far..

"Come down stairs for the breakfast.."he informed..
" Wait just a minute.. "She was sticked to the computer.
Saransh hummed in the response.

Afterwards, they came down stairs one by one. Saransh began eating after she came...
"Take this .. " He passes her the juice .
After some moments of silence, saransh says "aaj aur kya kaam hai tumhare pass? ". ( what other work do you have today)
" Aaj toh.. Uhm.. I will be packing stuffs only... "She described. " Oh Alright.. I have some office work and have to pack stuffs... "He said with his eyes approaching hers.she hummed in the response.

Focused on food,Shanaya; received a call at the spot. " Shruti ".. Her lips curled into a smile.
Otp.
Shruti: hey!
Shanaya: oh yeah hii
Shruti :how is your packing going on... *she asks out of excitement
Shanaya: it's going sluggish and distressed..
Shruti: oh then come over at my home.. I will help you out*she suggests
Shanaya:no no it's fine *she tries to deny
Shruti :I have some things to suggest and we had go to shopping also..*she tries to inspirit her
Shanaya:oh no I already have much clothes.
Shruti :I will help you in packing man just come over..*she forces her**
Shanaya:oh okay I will be there after some minutes..
Shruti : okay will see you..
____call ends ____