28. Their First kiss

Song suggestion: Teri jukhi nazar

Following day at Santorini 

Author's pov

Saransh was quickly up for his day with his love but it seems shanaya loved the bed and she was still sleeping. 

"Hy shanaya!!" Saransh says in a cute yet morning paled voice."hmm"hums shanaya.

"get up shanaya we have to go early today...!"he said being concerned. 

Shanaya gets up quickly and sits straight in bed blinking a few times at saransh. She was processing where she was and realized what he is talking about. 

A day out to visit the beautiful and exceptional city of Santorini.

Shanaya grabbed her clothes from her wardrobe and ran towards the bathroom. 

"Oh don't be in hurry.."he says nodding. 

" We won't be doing breakfast now."says shanaya from inside. 

"Alright anyways we have to go.. "He scrolls his phone.

Shanaya was ready in a graceful and pleasant white creamish gown.

Shanaya's Outfit

She grabs her black purse and proceeds towards saransh's dressing table. She was awestruck by his visual yet again. In the casual denim which perfectly matched or intertwined wth her pale colored gown. Shanaya looked at him and thought

"he wears casual clothes too, and looks amazing in every way! Ugh, what am I even thinking?

Saransh's outfit

Saransh noticed her and thought 

“Ye mujhe aisi nazar se kyu dekh rahi hai…” ( why is she looking at me like this )

"Bilkul perfect lag raha hu na"he says in a captivating manner and turns around back facing her. 

( I am looking absolutely perfect right?)