22.The blessings for divine

I suggest you to play "dilawara" song

Author's pov

𝘼fter that ceremony continued and at some moment it came to an end

𝘼fter that ceremony continued and at some moment it came to an end. This pious and flaming moment lightened saransh and shanaya's life . They were the hot topic among the youth and the business world.

They both got up , bowed to the idol kept infront of them and followed mr and mrs raichand.As the ceremony was over,some rituals were done by ikshit and shruti being from the female's side. Afterwards, everybody submitted their gifts and made the place holy from their blessings.

Now it's time for the next traditional rasam, "the play for rings ", this little ritual was just for fun and involved family members only, as raichand family was big,it was more fun.[this ritual was about wining more rings which are in the milk filled vessel, then groom and bride both try to find the rings,the one who gets more number of rings is considered a winner in the married life ]..the groom's mother,mrs raichand brought a big golden vessel filled with milk ,beautiful white and red coloured roses were floating in it, the rings made no appearance.

Saransh and shanaya both were sitting face to face staring at each other but not making any eye contact. The game begins on mrs raichand's firm voice.

Saransh waited for shanaya to put her hands first while everybody cheered his name and shanaya's name. They both quarreled their hands on that field making shanaya smile in dominance and saransh smile in affiliation. They both were passing their hands in search of the ring and there we are -- shanaya found the first ring. She giggled out of joy and everybody made a happy exclamation.

One of saransh's cousin added restlessly "bhabhi se bachke bro".saransh smiled

Saransh smiled in contentment and now the second ring was dropped in the vessel. This time saransh was quick and got it on the first hand. Saransh gave a satisfied smile while shanaya had a usual reaction.

The third ring was dropped and with some other gems to confuse the players . Now the main match started , this time they both looked in each other's eyes making the game more interesting. Shanaya was betrayed by the gems as she considered them ring. Saransh was calm this time and his eyes we're enjoying the slight tension of shanaya as she was hurried. Saransh made one go and ring was in his hands but it was inside the vessel and he did not claimed it outside. He looked into shanaya's eyes once again and gave her the ring which was in his hands . Shanaya took it and cheered a yayy showing everybody the ring. Everybody was happy and saransh was too looking at her, he smiled out of satisfaction.

"Kya saransh bhai, abhi se hi har gye huh" His female cousin said in unsatisfactory tone. He replied " Har kar bhi jeet jane wale koh bazigar kehte hai ".

His friend added " Bhai tu to sach mai jeet gya yr ".saransh smirked while his cousin was confused for a second and made a ooh reaction but then widely smiled giving a sign that she understood why he won.