~Mission~

I walked into the dark alleyway, my feathers gathering back into the forms of wings. The sound of my footsteps echoed throughout the alleyway. I walked silently, waiting for the right door. Reaching it and slipping in before any of the heroes see me.

I entered the dimly lit bar, the other villains all sitting. Waiting for me.

"So, Hawks," Shigaraki said, his rough voice not getting better, "Anything new? You were gone for quite some time." he spread his arms out, waiting for an answer.

"No boss, none of the heroes are discussing what they are doing next. They aren't even ganging up for a plan. They are kind of useless now, which is a good thing. But don't worry, they won't plan anything without me. The number two hero." I put my hand on my hip and smirked.

"Well, we need a way to end a bunch of heroes at once... We already have Allmight out of the way, but one by one is way too slow." He turned away from me, now facing the bar.

"We just need more Nomus. Multiple in one city, just like we did when Stain became 'Famous'." Twice suggested, saying famous in disgust, "It's a great idea... It won't work." His other voice chimed in.

"You're an idiot. That won't work. They killed all of the Nomus. No matter what, the Heroes are going to team up. We need a better plan to split up people." He put his hand on his face, his pinkies hovering above his other fingers. "Good thing we have our little spy..." he looked back over at me, "He can easily bring over the weaker links to us, making it easy to end them." He gave this rough laugh. He was giving me chills along my spine.

"Enough with the talking, we have some missions to get going with." An annoyed voice said from the corner.

Dabi...He was tall and had shiny black hair that was spiked up. His face and body were all scared, which was held up with staples. His body was very fit, and his face was very handsome.

"Come on Dabi. Can't you be happy for once?" Shigaraki mocks, his voice going up an octave.

"Shut your mouth shit face. I am leaving." He walked up to the door, opened it, and slipped out.

"Hey bird brains, you're coming with me." He said while popping back into the room.

I followed him silently. My heart pumped a little faster than before.

He walked fast, making me have to increase my pace. He grabbed his collar and pulled it up, covering his scars from the side.

He walked slowly onto the street. Pausing to look around for threats. He quickens his pace once he turns out of the alleyway, ducking his head down to avoid any attention he could get.

"So, Dabi." I spoke carefully, "What are we going to do?" I asked while thinking about all of the missions we could do.

"We are going to monitor a hero, dumbass. What else would we do?" he scowled.

"Oh, well I thought we were going to do something more fun. Like, take down a hero ourselves. That always hits the spot." I grinned.

"You're an idiot. We can't just cause a scene in front of everyone... Even though you are a pro hero, luring someone would be easy. It's not the right time. They will find him dead and a bunch of heroes will start to monitor the area." He turned in another alleyway. "We need to wait until we have a plan to kill the heroes. They will bust our asses if we cause mayhem now."

"That's no fun, but I guess you are right." I roll my eyes.

He starts to climb up a wall, carefully putting his hands on the right bricks. I use my wings and fly up by him, he rolls his eyes at me.