~Round Two~

Toga walked away, leaving me embarrassed. "Goddamn, she can be so blunt," I sighed.

"She's right though. You are very loud" He smirked at me.

"Oh shut up, like you care. Look at my neck, you are the culprit" I tilted my head to show the bite marks and the hickeys.

He started to laugh at me, "You surely are something. You get embarrassed and then you're honest. Mood changes."

"Don't even talk about my mood changes. You punched me in the face twice and then fucked me." He pulled me closer to him. "Come on Dabi, you said you wouldn't."

"I never said anything, I didn't answer your question." He replied.

"Fuck..." I said, "You said you needed to shower, not have a round two."

He ran his hand through the front of his hair, moving it out of his face, "I can shower afterward, we are already in the shower, right?"

"You are fucking tiring." I rolled my eyes.

"So that's a yes?" He joked.

"You know the answer." I looked away from him.

"See, I am not the only kinky one. You also wanted this as much as me." He laughed at me again.

He quickly grabbed me and flipped me over, bending me into a weird position. I grabbed onto the shelf on the wall of support.

"Wow wait Dabi..." I said.

"Nope, you can't stop me now. You already got me in the mindset." He cut me off.

He quickly shoved his cock into me, making me moan and drop my head down. I could feel all of his piercings. He rammed in and out of me. My legs started to shake an extreme amount. I clenched onto the walls as I moaned, my mouth was wide open.

Dabi grabbed my hair and pulled my head upwards, "It's too bad that I don't have feathers to use to mess with you." He pouted.

I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. My legs were so weak that he was holding me up. My stomach curled into Dabi. A giant knot was already forming in my stomach. My eyes started to water as his grip on my air and his thrust increased.

Grunts started to come out of his mouth. My brain felt like it was flipped upside down. I couldn't think straight. I began to pant as I got more tired.

Dabi runs his hand down my spine, making my back arch.

"Holy... Fuck Dabi..." I managed to get out of my mouth

I cock my head to the side, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. My fingers started to turn white with how hard I was clenched onto the wall. My brain was getting foggy. I felt exhausted.

He let go of my hair which made my head fall straight down. He reached down under my body and grasped my dick. I moaned and squinted my eyes.

He started to pump, "Holy shit Dabi..." My hoarse voice said.

"Awe look at you, you weren't kidding. You can't handle it." He chuckled.

The knot in my stomach was getting to that point. My entire body was tingling. I grasped Dabi's hand without thinking. My grasp was strong out of reflexes, his hand continued to pump slowly.

My body was going crazy, many different feelings were flooding through me. My legs were cramping with all of the shaking, my body was arched to an extreme point, and my fingers were turning numb. I felt like I would pass out and Dabi didn't seem tired. Damn, he has stamina.