~Killers~

I walked up to Soap, making him and the person he was talking to stop and stare at me, "Heya, Soap right?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Uh.." His eyes opened wider, "Yeah! I am Soap!"

He reached out his hand to shake, I took it politely, "So, on patrol are you?" I tried to make small talk, thinking of a way to get him into the alleyway.

"Uh, yeah. By the looks of it, you aren't. Is it your break?"

Damn, this guy was awkward, "Yeah, glad I could take a break. We worked together at one point, right?"

"Yep, that time we patrolled in Hosu City. Those thugs were weird, remember?" He laughed.

I looked up, trying to remember what he was talking about, "Oh yeah! Weren't they the guys that tried bribing us with triggers to let the go?" I chuckled back at him.

"Yep, they sure were."

"Oh my god, I am sorry to interrupted. But before you guys continue talking and whatever, Hawks can I get a picture?!" She seemed super excited, interrupting Soap with no regret.

"Yeah of course!"

I walked up to her, posing in her phone. Putting the peace sign up and sticking my tongue out. She took quite a few pictures, making my eyes start to water. She put her phone down and stared at the photos, she squealed. Grinning a big toothy grin at the phone."Thanks Hawks! You are the best!" She exclaimed, "Could you also maybe sign my bag? That would be so cool!

"Yeah sure, do you have a marker on you?"

"Yeah! Let me hurry and find it!" We all stood in silence as she rumaged through her bag, finally pulling out a black sharpie and handed it to me.

She pulled her bag around to face me, holding it up in excitement. I laughed as I thought of what to write, 'Always and Forever (Unless I change my name) - Hawks'. I giggled and made sure to make my Hawks really swoopy.

I handed it to her and watched her mouth twist into a smile, she laughed and then ran off, "Thank you so much Hawks!" She waved from behind.

I waved back at her and then walked back to Soap, clearly not happy that the girl didn't do anything with him, "Man, I wish I was popular like you. It seems so cool." He frowned.

"Ehh, it's ok. I get stopped everywhere. But you get free stuff, I guess that's a plus." I shrugged and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I wish my quirk was as cool as yours." He pouted, what an annoying personality.

"Nah you don't, it's good to have variety. It would be boring if everyone could fly and have red wings." I chuckled at him.

"I guess you are right, "He smiled back, "Anyways, is there any reason you came over to me?" He questioned.

"Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about that." I lean closer to him, acting like I was telling him secret, "Endeavor needed me to gather more heroes for something. He didn't tell me what it was about, you know him. Always so insecure about his secret stuff." He scoffed, "Anyways, I saw you and you were the closest hero by me."

"Wait, Endeavor wants me? Like the number one hero?" He looked astonished.

"Yep, him exactly. I am not lying to you," I put my hand on my chest.

"Well yeah! I'll go with you."

"Great!" I smiled, that was easier than I thought, "Lets hurry and go before more people recognize me, more might come running over after she said Hawks."