~Bored~

I went into my closet to grab my black puffer coat, not wanting to change the fit. I returned to the bathroom, looking into the mirror and adjusting my hair. I opened my drawers and grabbed my gel and blow dryer.

I ran the gel through my hair, spiking it up in my usual style. I used my hair dryer to puff my hair up, getting that 'famous' look.

I sighed, having no idea what to do to pass the time. I walked out to the empty room, not knowing where the tall, hot... I mean scared man went. I walked out onto my balcony, needing a breather. I put my hands on the rails. I'm looking forward to watching the busy city down below.

I could hear breathing behind me, and the smell of smoke followed. I turned around, catching eyes with Dabi with a cigarette in his mouth.

I frowned at him, "I am bored."

"What am I supposed to do about that, "His tone was back to its normal sourness.

"I was thinking you could help me, I don't know what I will do for 6 hours." I looked back down at the city.

He flicked his cigarette over the railing, "You know, there is something I can think of..." He walked and leaned on the railing beside me.

I could see him smirk from the corner of my eye, "What is wrong with you? You are so fucking horny."

"Eh, worth a shot." He looked down at the people as I did, "We could go down there and kill people. That could kill time." He chuckled.

"You are so fucking corny. That was so stupid." I laughed.

"I made you laugh though." He smiled.

"Hm, you know what. It's a good idea to pass the time. Just hopefully we won't get caught," I elbowed him.

"Alright" He turned around to walk in my front room.

"Wait!" I grabbed onto his coat he was wearing, making him stop, "I have a way better way to get down, I just need my boots.

I ran back inside, grabbing my socks and throwing them on. Grabbing my boots and shoving them onto my feet. I ran back out onto the balcony. Walking up to him, wrapping my arms around his body from behind. I spread my wings and pushed down. Launching us up into the air.

"Ah! What the fuck?" I could feel his body stiffen

I laughed while leveling myself out, making him face the cars and people below. My heart beat increased as I got scared to what he was going to do next.

"This is such a fucking good way to get caught!" He yelled at me.

"Don't worry, they will only see my wings!" I swayed side to side, feeling happy with myself, "We are too high and we are going too fast for them to relize I have one of the most wanted villains in my arms."

I continued to fly fast, trying to find a small part of the city to do this in. I did a barrel roll now and then to tease Dabi, causing him to start yelling at me.

I laughed at him, "Wow, I didn't think a scary and strong person like you would hate heights."

"I am not the one that flies thousands of feet in the sky every day!" He snapped, "I have literally never flown at all." He hissed.

"You have never flown before? I guess I forget that it's not normal for people to fly everywhere. It just seems so normal."

"Can we just go down to the ground here? This is a small part of the city. I think we will be able to lure people here." he pointed at a dark alleyway.

I brought my wings in, making me race towards the ground, "Holy shit!" Dabi yelled.

At the last second I caught us, making us land on the ground smoothly. I let go of Dabi, he stumbled around and leaned onto the brick wall behind him.