~Hidden~

I gulped while looking into the villains bright blue eyes. My heart beat increased as my body fell into his. I looked up at him, wanting him, needing him.

I lightly kissed him on the jaw, moving down to his neck, "Wow, look at you Keigo." He laughed lightly, breathing hot air into my ear.

I trembled, tightening my hold on his shoulders. His hands gradually descended onto my thighs, then he shifted them in an upward motion. Placing them next to his midsection. He pressed me against the wall using his body, allowing him to free his hands while supporting me.

One of his hands move up in my shirt, his warm finger tips inched closer to my peck. His two fingers slide on both side of my nipple. He moved the closer slowly, pinching it lightly. I muffled a moan, trying not to be too loud.

My body came alive, my back curved a bit more as Dabi's fingers kept moving. His other hand descended along the rear side of my body, gliding down the back of my pants at a gentle pace. His hands gradually lowered my jeans from the back, sliding them down just above my knees

He moved his hand back up, shoving his two fingers in my already salivating mouth. He played with my tongue while his other hand began to pinch harder. He slid his fingers out of my mouth, pulling my lip down in the process. His smirking mouth pierced my soul.

His hand moved back down, moving it right down to my sensitive spot, "Ugh, Dabi..." I moaned, resting my head on the hard brick behind me.

"Do you need something, pretty bird?" He teased, using his middle finger to press right on my hole.

My legs stiffened around him, "Oh my god," I moaned again, "Please just commit already..." I begged.

He smirked even harder, pressing on the same spot again. I jolt upwards, moaning a little bit louder than before. I let go of him and coved my mouth, bitting on my fingers to control my moans. He slowly pushed his fingers in, making me exhale out aggressively. He lightly made circles with the tips of his fingers.

My body gave into him, my mouth hang open as I stared at him. He grinned at me, enjoying every second. The thought of getting caught thrilled me, even thought I was supposed to be scared.

He let go of my chest and pulled my head towards him, pulling my hand off of my mouth. He connected his lips and shoved his tongue in, distracting me as he shoved both of his fingers in all the way. Curling them while inside of me, making me moan into his mouth. He moved his fingers in and out of me, sending waves of tingles up into my head.

An aggressive knot formed in my stomach, begging to get released, "Holy fuck Dabi." I moaned, trying to keep at least a little bit of control, "Keep going..." I begged once I got a break from his strong kiss.

His hand moved away from my hand, hustling to unbuckle his pants. He slidded them down slightly, giving only enough room for his dick to escape. His fingers began to pump aggressively, hitting my prostate. The strong knot in my stomach increase, right on the edge of releasing.

"Holy shit Dabi." I moaned, "I think I might cum already."

His fingers began to go faster, causing the knot to travel through my whole body. My heart began to pump fast, my head started to tingle, and my breathes were short. My legs loosened around his waist as I could feel myself almost about to release.

His fingers stopped moving, my body froze, "What the hell?" I breathed out.

"What? I can't have fun with you?" He smiled, he was edging me.

"Ugh, please Dabi. It's uncomfortable." I begged, trying to make him cave.

He bit his lip while look at me, "You are going to have to beg harder than that baby bird." His hand grazed around my dick, making me shiver.