~Can't keep this up~

He threw his shirt off and bent down, licking right under my eye. He paused and I took this as my chance. I grabbed his head and pulled him down towards me, I shoved my tongue in his mouth, gaining some confidence and control. He didn't even fight back. I closed my eyes, getting in the moment.

Both of his hands ran down my body, sending chills throughout. His hands started to take off my sweatpants, which I didn't even complain. He threw my sweats onto the floor, not even breaking the kiss. The cool air of my apartment made me shiver and gain goosebumps.

He scooped me off of the ground, my hands still firmly grasping his face. He walked to my bedroom, acting like he had been there before. He broke the kiss and placed me on the side of my bed. I was on my back and he was in between my legs, standing on the ground. His hands ran down from my knees to my thighs. He was staring at me, admiring my body. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. He used one of his hands to intertwine his finger with both of my hands, pushing them above my head.

"Getting confident now are we?" He bit his lower lip.

"What can I say? You got me in the mood." I smirked back at him, not knowing were this horniness was coming from at all.

"Hm, seems like you want this to happen. Even though earlier you were trying everything to make me stop." He looked down at me.

He used his free hand to slowly take off my boxers. I bit my lip as I watched him. My body was begging for his. His hand moved back up my thighs and grasped onto my hard dick. My eyebrows quivered and my head moved backwards. His hand began to move up and down slowly, causing a great sensation of relief. I started to groan and pant as he continued.

He bent down a kissed my collar bone as he pumped faster. My stomach curled and many tingles formed in many different places.

Dabi let go of my hands, bringing his fingers up to his mouth. He covered his middle and ring finger with his saliva. He brought his finger lower. I felt his cool saliva touch my hole. Making me jolt and moan. My head kinked backwards has he started to push the tips of his fingers in. I clenched onto my bed sheets, making my fingers hurt.

He shoved his fingers in, my back arched. He curled his fingers inside of me, causing me to moan loudly. The knot in my stomach increased, until I almost reached my breaking point. Dabi seem very amused and horny. His face was a crimson red, but a huge smirk was etched into his face.

He pumped his hand and moved his fingers in and out very fast. I body started to jolt as I was extremely close to releasing.

"Dabi..." I moaned, "Fuck, I am going to cum..."

He laughed at me, "You don't last long at all..."

"Ugh, shut up..." I continued to moan.

I held my breath as I felt myself on the very edge. My back arched and my body went to curl up, getting stopped by Dabi's body. I let out one last moan as I released. The knot in my stomach vanished. Giving me great relief. Dabi pulled his fingers out and let go of my dick. My warm liquids flowed down my body and puddled onto my sheets.

I sat on my bed panting. I let go of my sheets, letting my fingers get a rest.

 I felt exhausted, my mind was fuzzy and I could even think of words to put together. I could hear Dabi unzip his pants and throw them on the floor.

Both of Dabi's hand grabbed onto my waist. Preparing for the upcoming event. He placed the tip of his giant cock at the entrance of my hole. Making me moan at the feeling, the pleasure. I was already sensitive from earlier. Dabi slowly entered me. His cold piercings gave my chills down my spin. I moaned as he went all the way he could.