~Annoyed~

We were still in the moment, our hands latched to each other, our mouths still connected, and our bodies moving in sync.

I was finally starting to truly enjoy myself. But then something started to ring from the corner where my hero coat sat.

I groaned while Dabi continued. I tried to push him off, but he was too strong and stayed in place. I tried to move my head, but he grabbed it and pulled it straight. Locking my head in place. I started hitting his cheek repeatedly to try and get him to stop, but he just kept going.

After a bit of me hitting him, he finally stopped, "What?" he said angrily.

"Do you not hear my fucking phone ringing repeatedly?" I yelled at him a little bit, "Get off of me so I can answer it."

He rolled his eyes and got off of me. I walked over and searched for my phone in the pile of clothes. I picked it up and answered the phone.

"Hawks! Answer your damn phone!" A strong voice yelled into the phone, making me pull the phone away from my ear.

"Yo yo yo! Endeavor! How's it going?" I casually said as I glared over at Dabi who was just sitting on the bed.

"Don't try to act casual idiot. I need you to come to my agency, it's very urgent..." His voice grew more serious before he hung up.

"Ah fuck..." I pressed on my temples, "Look I have to go... Next time let me answer my damn phone bitch."

"Next time?" He chuckled and put his hands behind his head.

"Shut the fuck up." I yelled at him, "I have to go in, it may have to do something with Woods."

I picked up my undershirt and hurried and threw it on, throwing my coat on top of it. I pull up the collar, hiding my neck. A scoff came from the bed, I glared at him. I launched all of my feathers back onto my back, all but one.

I turned around, "Let go of that, I need it." I looked at Dabi, one feather still in his hand.

'"Eh, no." He smiled, " I think I am going to keep this. It may come in handy" He shrugged and lay down on the bed.

"Ugh, you're so annoying" I rolled my eyes and walked out of his room.

I hurried and tried to leave the building before anyone would notice me. But of course, every fucking person was sitting in the bar. Stares and smirks were everywhere I looked. I pick up my middle fingers and put them above my shoulders as I walk out, this causes more snickers and laughs as I exit.

I walk out of the dark alleyway, the light of the sun hurts my eyes. I spread out my wings and lift off, heading over to the agency at a very fast speed. I can see some people pointing up at me, mixed with excited screams.

I am relieved with the cool wind as it flows through my clothes, hair, and feathers. I start to mess around with barrel rolls and flips. I tuck my wings inwards and dive toward his agency at excessive speeds. Spinning really fast as a dive towards the entrance.

Two guards were at the front doors, "Heyyyy, how's it going you two?" They just looked annoyed and ignored me. "Fine whatever, not a good way to treat your number two hero." I smiled at them and walked through the doors.

I walked straight past everyone, waving at some of the people that were staring. I slipped into an empty elevator and pressed the top button. Getting ready for the long ride up. The doors started to close when a white glove caught the door. Opening it.

It was Rumi Usagiyama, pro hero: Mirko, catching the elevator before it went up.

"Oh hey Keigo!" Her friendly voice said. "How's it going?" The elevator doors closed, leaving us alone.