~Love~

I lay on my back, trying to catch my breath, taking long deep breaths.

"Dabi, if I have to cancel tonight with Remi I will kill you." I glared at him, getting a sudden feeling of anger.

"Hm, I would like to see you try pretty bird," He dragged his finger down my spine, making me shudder, "Now come on. Let's hope in the shower and clean you up."

I felt his arms slide under my back, one under my knees. He lifted me with ease. My limps were too tired to hold themselves up. My body went limp, he was the one holding my legs and back up.

We walked into the bathroom and turned on the lights. I drop my feathers and move them to the bedroom. Still thankfully having control over them.

He walked into the tall, glass-door shower I had in my bathroom. He turned the shower handle to turn on the hot water. He paused, waiting for the temperature to be just right. He looks down at me. His glittering blue eyes looked soft, he seemed so loving. My heart beat began to beat, nothing like I had ever experienced before.

He walked into the warm water and placed me down on my feet, his arms wrapped around my waist. My hands held onto the side of his upper arm. My eyes still locked on his, butterflies filled my stomach.

One of his hands brushed my cheek, all the way up to my forehead. My hands moved up and my arms rested on his shoulders, my fingers intertwined behind his neck. I lightly leaned forward and kissed him on his chin, moving up his jaw.

He closed his eyes in enjoyment. A soft smile crept across his lips. I planted small, light kiss all over his face. Under his eye, right by his ear, the tip of his nose, the middle of his cheek, the corner of his lips, and right by his eye.

He moved his hands and picked me up, placing my back on the wall. My legs wrapped around his waist and I was slightly higher up than he was. My hands cradled his face, my thumb caressed the edge where Dabi's normal and scared skin met. Going over he staples, still looking into his bright, glowing, blue eyes.

We both slowly lean forward until our lips met. This kiss felt different, like it wasn't filled with lust and need. It didn't feel like I was getting used or I was using him. His body was holding my up as his hand went up and tangled into my hair. I felt like my heart was going to pulse out of my chest. I could feel Dabi's heat radiate onto me, making me extremely warm in this already hot situation. Dabi's heart beat could be felt with how close we were.

I paused, looking back at his face, "Dabi, you are so beautiful..." My hands caressed his face again.

He turned his head to the side, "Hm? What kind of sick, twisted mind do you have?" He smiled, "Have you seen me? Or have I roasted your mind?"

"Whatever, let me have my beliefs." I rolled my eyes.

"Hm...You need to stop teasing me with your attitude. I don't know if I can hold it in anymore." He bit his lip while looking down at my body.

I sighed, "Come on, you said we were done."

"Don't forget I said that I would go for however long I want... I am not done." He ran the top side of his fingers down my face and down my neck.

"Ugh," I complained, "You better make it enjoyable..." I glared at him.

He laughed, "That depends on you, not me." He leaned forward and kissed the top of my eye lid.

He grinned at me while he shoved his dick back in. It went in easily from all of its use today. My hand went up to my mouth as it slipped out grunts. My head fell down, my eyes half closed.