Chapter 4

"Well, let's recap. Peter comes to the tower on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays."

"That's right," said May eagerly.

"He comes at 1 p.m., after lessons. I help him do his homework for half an hour. After that, we work until 3:30 p.m., then lunch and an hour's rest. From 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. we work again. A half-hour dinner, then I drive Peter home. Does such a plan suit you?"

"Yes, that would be great."

"My personal bodyguard will be waiting for Peter after class. He will bring him straight to the tower. I heard that Peter rides in a car seat."

"Yes, I'll give you his car seat. We don't have a car anyway."

"No need, I can buy a new one, it's no problem."

"Peter is attached to this car seat, I think it will be better for him."

"I understand..."

"What about the money issue?"

Tony looked at her with surprise. He didn't know that she was that greedy for cash.

"Two thousand will be transferred to your account every month."

"That much!?" May exclaimed exultantly. Her eyes lit up like never before.

"Yes, Peter is a smart boy, and I believe that in the future under the right guidance he will be a great inventor."

At that moment Peter ran into the living room. Tony smiled when Peter climbed on May's lap. May uncertainly put her hand on Peter's stomach holding him down.

"Mr. Stark!" the little one screamed "Do you want to see my toys?"

"Of course," Tony smiled at the child and took him by the hand.

Peter led, or rather pulled Tony to his room. It was a small room with blue walls, oak furniture and toys on the floor.

There weren't too many of them, but they were still impressive. Peter lightly pushed Tony onto the bed, and he understood the message and sat down.

"Here are the soldiers," Peter said proudly, sticking the figurines right under Tony's nose.

"Take it easy kid," laughed Tony. "Move them back a little, because I can't see anything."

Peter moved the figurines slightly away and Tony squinting said:

"Wow, these are really cool toys. Will you bring them to the lab sometime so we can play together?"

"Yes!" shouted Peter jumping up and leaning over for more toys. "And here I have Lego."

"Do you build according to instructions or do you create the sets yourself?" Tony got into character.

He really enjoyed such a simple conversation with a boy, he thinks that's what he was missing.

"Um, by myself. I recently built an Avengers tower!"

"Yes? And are you a fan?"

"The biggest," said Peter pointing how high with his hand.

Tony laughed at the kid's childish behavior.

"If you want I will introduce you to the Avengers someday."

Peter's jaw dropped.

"EVEN WITH CAPTAIN AMERICA?!"

"Especially with him. I'm sure you will be a perfect match. young children and old people have a lot in common. Naps, diapers...
- I no longer wear diapers. And have been for several years" Peter said proudly.

"I'm just teasing you kid. Then what other toys do you have?"

***

"Are you Peter Parker?" asked a man in a black suit and tinted glasses.

Peter had finished his lessons and, as promised, Tony's chauffeur was waiting for him. Whatever that means.

"Yes, it's me," muttered Peter shyly.

"I'm Happy Hogan, kid. Will you come in by yourself or I have to help you?"

"I can do it myself," said Peter, although he was sad that Tony did not personally pick him up.

Peter walked around the car, to the right, opened the door and looked inside.

Inside it was very nice, clean and modern. Bright seats lit up the room, and on the right seat was his car seat.

"Where did you get my car seat from?" Asked an exultant Peter jumping into the seat.

"Your aunt handed it over to Tony."

Peter tried to buckle himself in, but it wasn't working out for him. Always Aunt May buckled him in, and now he didn't know how to do it on his own.

Suddenly Mr. Happy appeared in his doorway lifting him from the seat with one hand and rearranging the straps with the other. Then he put Peter on the seat and said:

"Isn't it better now?"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome kid," said Mr. Happy putting Peter's limbs in the right places.

Then he grabbed the strap between his legs and connected it to the top two so that Peter could not now slip out of the seat in any way.

When they arrived at the tower Peter gleefully wiggled his legs until Happy opened the door for him and unbuckled him from the seat. Tony was already waiting for him in the garage.

As soon as Peter jumped out of the car he immediately hugged the kid. They rode the elevator upstairs, where Peter began his usual day as an intern.