Chapter 23

Sanjana,

I was with Meera at a promotional event for designer label started by a bollywood star. Our webpage was to publish the event. We had also got major tabloids here ensuring the  the event and the luxury store got the max coverage.

I watched in awe as one after the other big stars pouring in to show their support to the label. I had never thought I would see so many starts in person. ''Don't leak those pictures.'' Meera called out and I clicked few snaps for Pooja. 

''Can I look around?'' I asked

Meera gave me one long glance. ''Just look, don't touch a thing.'' I nodded and made my way into the store. The label  was definitely for ultra rich but the I felt the price were quoted way above what they were worth off. Shrugging my shoulders I made my way towards the next level, the decor was expensive and would give the visiting customers a royal feeling. If they wouldn't buy, they would be considered poor in eyes of staff. I smiled at the mind games the big brands play on its innocent customer.

I smiled taking in all when an arm gabbed me pulling me into changing rooms. ''YOU!'' I said but Rishi stopped all flow of words pecking me on lips. I stood there dumb found with flaming cheeks. Rishi grabbed my chin between his fingers, ''You must be so proud about making me leave by threating to create a scene. How about I create one today?''

''You have a death wish.'' I said trying to be tough. Rishi smiled, he held my wrist , his thumb drawing circles on the inner side my wrist. Pecking me cheek his whispered, ''You don't understand Sanju, I am the bad boy in our world and I will win you back.''

''Rishi, behave or..''

''Or you create a scene. '' Pulling me closer, he locked me into his arms, our faces less than an inch apart. ''Do it Sanjana. I challenge you.'' 

I stood there like lost puppy staring into his mesmerizing eyes. Rishi held my face in his hands and then hugged me softly. ''I missed you!'' He said letting out a deep pained breath. 

''You shouldn't have done this.''

''Don't worry, no will be there on this floor till I am out.'' 

''And Then I follow you and become a news.'' I taunted.

He chucked, pecked my lips again. ''Sanjana, you matter the most. trust me.'' Giving my small body another hug, he stepped out letting me go. grabbing my arm, he took me towards the emergency exit and then down the stairs. ''There, your entrance. You can go in like others.'' He smiled once again and walked off. My heart was performing rhythmic gymnastics in my chest, elated of all the attention it got. Bad Boy 1; Good Girl 2. Yes, I gain at all cost

I am not giving in this easily. I want to be pampered more.

***

''I didn't see you exiting the store, where did you come from?'' Meera asked

'I can fly'  I wanted to respond but I love my job and she is my boss, so I smiled. ''I got lost, found emergency exit and came down.''

Meera rolled her eyes. ''What are you 3? Getting lost in a shop.'' I just smiled wide, how do I tell her that I wasn't lost lost in the shop, I was lost in a bad boy's kisses and hugs. I was enjoying the warmth of his words and showers of his love. But I decided to keep quite. The event lasted till 10 PM and we finally broke for dinner. The best thing about my job is that we get amazing food for  free . ''Can I get some food packed?'' I asked Meera and she gave me a glare

''Pls!''

''God! You bachelors are so lazy.'' Let me check what I can do. And I knew I was getting food in good amount. Meera might be strict as a boss, but she is a good person. She takes a very good care of all interns working with her. After about fifteen minutes, she came in with bags full of boxes filled with food. She gave one bag to each of us. ''Do you guys want me drop you home?'' We thanked but refused.