CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO;

FORGIVENESS

FORGIVENESS.

Paris was the first one awake, his body almost fully on top of Wesley, their arms entangled together. His leg was thrown over Wes' waist and he was nuzzled into the other's neck.

He pulled back, looking at the one sleeping below him. As much as he wanted to be mad at the other, it was hard. Paris was always one to grow attached quickly to others and he knew it wasn't Wesley's fault he doesn't know how terrible Jasper is.

Paris just didn't know what would happen if he told Wesley about Jasper. The male was really good at twisting words and playing the victim. The last thing Paris wanted was for Wesley to truly leave.

Although, the group was hurt by Wesley's words, it was true. They did make him uncomfortable, it wasn't intentional, everyone suffers differently with what mental illness they have. Wesley just didn't know how to deal with them, he shouldn't have to.

No one should learn how to deal with another, but everyone here is fucked up. No one is able to communicate, talk about things or even just tell someone they need space. It's just aggression and harsh words.

Paris brushed some of the curls from Wesley's face, smiling softly to himself. Even after all the mean things that were said, Wes still wanted to help him sleep. How could he stay mad at the other?

He knew the group would be pissed, but if they left him with no other option, he would have no choice but to go to Jasper.

After a bit of Paris playing with Wesley's curls, the other's eyes opened. He shot up, making Paris' body fall back into the bed from the quick action. "I'm so so so so so sorry, you were having a night terror and I felt so bad so I came over to try and help you-" A soft kiss cut Wes off.

When Paris pulled back all Wesley could say was, "What?"

"I should apologize. Being mean isn't easy for me and it's not what I want to do. I've grown very fond of you and even if my friends don't like it, I still want to be your friend." Paris said, "I'm sorry for yesterday."

The apology caught Wesley off guard, "It's okay, I just don't understand why everyone hates Jasper."

"I just don't think that me or anyone else is ready to tell you that story. It's hard for us to talk about especially Ruel and Chris." Paris explained, "Can you please just try to stay away?" The male sounded like he was begging the other, his voice weak.

Wesley nodded his head, "I'll try, but it's difficult for me to say no. I hate disappointing others." That's all it took for Paris to push Wes back on the bed and engulf him in a hug.

The pair stayed like that for a bit, "The others are still going to be upset, because of what you said." Paris spoke up.

Wes signed, "How do I handle this situation?" He asked, looking down at the other who was now laying on his chest.