CHAPTER TWENTY;

US

US.

Christopher was quick, he had managed to once again pin Wesley in the supply closet of the art room. Wesley was panicked, he had no idea what the other was ever thinking and it scared him. It wasn't until Chris started leaning in, that Wes got really nervous.

When he felt lips pressed against his own, he stood still in shock. Christopher's lips were moving slowly against his own, it wasn't long until Wesley started kissing back. He had no clue why he did so, but he couldn't stop himself either. There was something intoxicating about the other's lips and he couldn't control himself anymore.

It was almost as if he lost all sane thoughts in his head, as he started fully making out with Christopher.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Wesley had awoken in a full sweat to the sound of his alarm going off. His hand went flying to his lips, brushing his fingertips against them. Did he actually like being kissed by Chris?

Before he had time to overthink the dream, Paris entered the room, his hair damp, a towel around his neck, no shirt on and a toothbrush in his mouth. "Oh, hi." He spoke, removing his toothbrush from his mouth, before putting it back in to continue brushing.

"Hi," Wes replied, stretching and getting out of the bed. He removed his shirt, as he went through the few clothes that were hung up, grabbing his brand new uniform top. He turned to Paris, who's eyes were glued on his newly exposed skin.

After realizing he was caught looking, he quickly looked away, "Oh, you finally get to wear the uniform." He spoke, awkwardly trying to distract from the situation.

"Yeah, now I'm like you." Wesley joked, "But cooler."

"I'm not going to take offense to that, because I don't have the time to, gotta rinse." Paris spoke, before heading back out the room.

Wesley placed the freshly white shirt on, with the small embroidered chest pocket of the school's logo. He flattened out the shirt, before grabbing the blazer and placing it over the shirt. The blazer was navy blue in color, although the school allowed for blazers the color of black, navy blue, red and checkered plaid, Wes opted for the dark blue color, as he thought it was the nicest.

The school allowed for khakis or black dress pants, given that some skin tones matched too well with the color of khakis and made some of the students look naked for a distance. Because of that, the school finally allowed black dress pants to prevent anymore distractions.

Wes just went with regular khakis, as he only ever wore dress pants to funerals and weddings, neither of those made it feel fitting to wear to school. He removed his pants and as he did, the door opened again, "Paris you knew I was getting dress- oh, fuck." Wesley said as he looked to the side and saw Ruel standing there. His eyes locked on the bare legs of Wesley, who wish he had wore something other than his black Calvin Klein boxers.