CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE;

SAVIOR

SAVIOR.

The rest of the day went smoothly, too smoothly. Wes was scared that each time he left his class, Jasper would be standing there and it left him trying to control a panic attack when the bell would ring to dismiss class.

It wasn't until it was the last class of the day, when he was met with someone waiting for him. Wes ended up staying behind a bit after the bell rang, as Seth was explaining a worksheet to him, when he heard a loud throat clearing sound.

He turned to see Ruel standing there, his arms crossed over his chest. "Seth, can you leave so I can talk to Wes?"

"Um, yeah sure, if you have any more questions I'll be in the library." Seth said, grabbing his few things, placing them in his bag and heading out the class.

The room fell silent for a moment, "Won't you get in trouble if someone sees us by ourselves?" Wes asked.

"Don't worry about that, I need to know something." Ruel replied, "Do you know what Jasper has done?"

Wesley shook his head, "No, I haven't been told."

"Do you trust him?" Ruel asked and Wesley shrugged.

"I honestly don't know him at all to even have a clear judgement, the same goes for your group of friends as well. I keep hearing about how terrible he is and it scares me." Wes explained, "I just don't know what exactly I'm suppose to be scared of."

The room become quiet once again, as Ruel stood still for a moment, he shifted his weight, "I think I should tell you what happened-"

"There you are, Wes! I was waiting forever for you by the outside doors." Jasper said, walking into the classroom, a big smile on his face. "I was getting a bit worried you were lost." He teased, walking right passed Ruel, who teased up.

Wes sent a soft smile, his eyes turning back to Ruel who was already out the room. Jasper turned and noticed as well, "Ah, he's probably going to suck someone off again." Before Wes was able to tell Jasper how inappropriate that comment was, Jasper was already talking again. "What were you two talking about? Is he still mad about you and Paris?"

"Huh?" Wes asked, completely shocked by Jasper knowing what was going on.

"Oh this school talks and nothing stays silent. I think you're going to be the reason that group falls apart anyways, although they were barely standing to begin with." Jasper replied.

Wesley face turned to a look of confusion, "What are you on about?"

"I was once part of their group, I was really close to Ruel and that pissed off Chris a lot. He seemed to think I was stealing Ruel which is crazy. Anyways, Ruel ended up ditching that group completely to just be friends with me, because no one else took care of him like I did. I was helping him with his eating disorder and also taking the time to try and help with his sexual trauma too." Jasper explained.