Chapter 2: Into the Gate

Few hours later after the Gate opened...

The scene shows a LIVE footage from UENN (United Earth News Network).

Clark Kent: This is Clark Kent. Live from the UENN Studios in New York City.

Clark Kent: We have a disturbing event that has occurred in Central Park

Clark Kent: We have a disturbing event that has occurred in Central Park. Let's go with my lovely wi- I mean assistant, Louis Kent on the scene.

Louis Kent: Thanks Smallvill- I mean Clark

Louis Kent: Thanks Smallvill- I mean Clark. Heh heh *clears throat* a Gate of unknown origins has appeared out of nowhere in the middle of Central Park. After the Gate's arrival, the portal opens  and that's when an invasion force known as "the White Fang", attacks New York City.

The footage switches to Central Park where it was a devastating massacre for the White Fang invasion force. Grasses covered in blood, green trees burned, and areas of the landmass that's covered in wreckages of WF Prowler trucks, WF tanks, WF Paladin-290s, WF airships and LOTS of destroyed AK-300s and old AK-200s, along with bodies of dead WF grunts.

The United Earth clean-up crew continues gathering the dead WF grunts, extracting destroyed/abandoned WF vehicles. The WF grunts that are alive are either captured by the UESC or escaped through the Gate.

Louis Kent: The moment the White Fang stepped foot on Earth, it became a devastating blow for the White White Fang. There no Civilian casualties due to the Evacuation that was occurred after the Gate arrival. Surprisingly, none of the NYPD and the UESC marines died.

Clark Kent: Any idea on what "Gate" this is or where it came from? Who or what are those White Fang?

Louis Kent: It's unknown on who built the Gate or where it came from. According the United Earth Science Research Division, the White Fang are no ordinary human but rather something extraterrestrial.