Abhimanyu, Akshara interaction

Abhimanyu was going to his cabin removing his gloves while his eyes fixed on his hands only when he felt something falling his instincts were quick to react making a position where Abhimanyu was holding Akshara by waist .

Knowing his limits without any second thoughts he made her stand he started going.

"Abhi.." akshara called him from behind in her baby voice.

Abhimanyu stilled at his place . Yes he was no more gonna try to get her but what about love, he loved her

And love is not like time that changes with consequences.

Abhimanyu was still in his place but gaining himself again moved a step forward but spotted Arohi standing behind them through reflection in glass window.

He turned around to see Arohi but she had also turned by now and started to go.
Ignoring Akshara he went behind Arohi but Arohi had by now went to some patients ward .

Abhimanyu saw her through the door panel ,doing her work like nothing happened.

For a moment he saw his mother's face in her , his parents relation was almost same like theirs

Harsh was in relationship with Dr. Avni but he married Manjari  due to his family pressure but never could accept Manjari as his wife.

Although he knew Arohi is not like Manjari who will adjust in a baseless marriage but who knows.

Thinking all this Abhimanyu walked beside Harsh's cabin he looked at his father throght glass window doing his work.

"Did sir loved Dr. Avni the way I love Akshara ,
But where is Dr. Avni now" he asked himself but shrugged off his weird thoughts after somebody called him for duty.

|
|
|
|

Arohi have been announced as permanent junior doctor of hospital.

It was late night and Arohi was packing signing her leave  to go but heard some interns gossiping that she got these opportunities because she is daughter in law of birla's and Abhimanyu's wife.

Arohi didn't gave much attention to them as she knew that she is gonna prove them wrong in upcoming time .

She just sighed and walked taking her stuff but as she reached the entrance she heard someone behind

"What,  still not happy after using my brother for your deeds" Neil said coming forward .

Seeing Arohi knitting her brows he let out a frustrated sigh "I am also going so sir asked me to drop you" Neil said in robotic voice showing her car keys in his hands and started going making lock open through keys.

This was enough to shake Arohi's fragile ego she grabbed Neil hard from his bicep turning his head towards her and said "it wasn't me who used your brother ,it was your brother who used me first for taking revenge from 'your akshara ' then to make her confess".

She yelled at him and leaving his arm she snatched keys from his hands saying
"No need to drop me and think about yourself."

Saying this she sat in his car and went without bothering about him .
And here Neil stood dumbfounded and angrily confused .

*************

Short update for a cause as you guys were getting wrong idea about Neil and Manjari

Neil is Abhira fan and wanted Akshara to be married with Abhimanyu even if he have to switch brides behind the veil

Meanwhile Manjari is Abhimanyu fan ,knowing that Abhimanyu loved akshara she didn't say anything to Abhimanyu and was ready to risk whole marriage by telling him to confess akshara ,still was behaving all good and normal with Arohi in all pre-wedding events.
But now she is okay with Abhimanyu and Arohi's marriage.

Other family members except mahima(because she wanted a housewife for Abhimanyu)are happy with marriage as they don't know anything .

And about Harsh ,I don't lie when I say I like  every villain and second leads and when it's ITV you will find them the most sensible so Harsh's gonna have a big role in this story too like "ye roohi ki kahani hai".