holi chaos

It's been two days and Abhimanyu have gotten more sure about his feelings for Arohi but Arohi seems too much busy in something to notice it .

Today was Holi and out of elder Birla's making sure every colour is organic and natural there were two birla brothers and whole Goenkas planning to dump them in pool of mud .

The real meaning of Holi to forget differences between relations was only true for Harsh ,a father craving for his son's love which can only gets satisfied on Holi where the over excited Abhimanyu forgets his hatred and focuses on making a fussy harsh colourful.

Manjari and Arohi were taking gunjiyas and other sweets out while exited Abhimanyu passed from there front ignoring Manjari's apeal to eat something first .

"Leave him, he is too much excited" Manjari eased Arohi who huffed at his ignorance."btw you Don't like Holi"

"I am on my mother in this for whom Holi is great festival but the headache to wash of colour from body and hair seems tiring."
"But don't know about Abhimanyu neither you nor papa likes Holi still..." Arohi added while laughing at first statement looking at Abhimanyu from a distance but intruppted.

"Who said his father don't like Holi"

"Hm??" Arohi said getting confused by her statement as Harsh was literally hiding here and there from Goenkas specially Manish .

"I mean he just pretends to hate Holi to get targeted by Abhimanyu , else he is a big Holi lover"
"Let me disclose the truth , he just applied oil on his face before and else tries to keep the colour on himself for long time applied by Abhimanyu".

Arohi definitely remembered her father seeing father and son's love but she also saw how much Manjari loved Harsh that despite however he behaves Manjari still wants good and best for him.

|
|

Out of all people excited for Holi there was a lady trying to keep her face safe from others so only Abhimanyu could apply her colour first. But with that she was also hiding something between her hands and skirt of lahenga.

Going towards thandai corner Akshara emptied some bhaang in a empty glass then filling it with thandai she muttered to herself
"I am sorry Abhimanyu, but you have to disclose our love to families,
I won't let you keep me away from my love Arohi, not this time"
Akshara then gave the glass to a servent telling him to give it to Abhimanyu.
Not knowing Abhimanyu was watching her from some distance wondering that Akshara could do something like that . Just when the servent came to him with the glass.
"Abhimanyu sir"

"Haan, Mai hi hu wo bakra" Abhimanyu said taking glass from tray but then said nothing and went to bushes to empty it .

Abhimanyu emptied the glass in bushes and then looking at glass he wondered if he have wrong judges Akshara as sweet girl or she was too much hurt by this all that she is ready to ruin her own sister's house.

But suddenly a smile crept on his face as if he got some wonderful idea.he roamed his eyes to find Arohi and he found her standing alone talking with someone on her phone.

"Hii..."Abhimanyu said sweetly trying to act drunk

"Hi..?" Arohi said confusingly hanging up her call.

"You look pale" Abhimanyu said pointing towards her face only having yellow color on cheeks "May i,?" Pointing towards plate in his hand having red colour in it but seeing Arohi looking towards her trying to understand what he means .

"Little little" saying this Abhimanyu picked some colour between his thumb and index finger and took it towards Arohi's forehead.

No, don't expect any cute moment