Arohi Abhimanyu Birla

Arohi was passing by when Rudra called her by her name .
Arohi came to him seeing him in casual wear and with shoes on  as he was discharged today.

"Going alone?" Arohi asked coming near him

"No, my sister is on her way
Btw I found perfect solution for your problem"

Arohi knitted her brows but internally wanted to hear his solution as he was so excited to tell .

"Look,  I am from Mumbai and you also come Mumbai and get your job in best hospital of Mumbai ,
Then your husband and your sister can have their extra marital affair in Udaipur and you and I can have our extra marital affair in Mumbai."

Arohi just stared at him for moments waiting for him to say sorry or tell he's joking but

"You, liked my idea?"

"Did you hit your head too in accident"

"Okay , I will convince you about us in Mumbai but at least you can think about getting a job there you will get more opportunities there , i know birla hospital is the best hospital in Udaipur but still it is nothing in front of Oberoi group of  hospital"

"I think I forgot to introduce myself" Arohi said touching her earlobe then took out her hand for handshake saying
"Hi myself AROHI ABHIMANYU BIRLA"

Rudra shook hands with her but pressed his lips in thin line hearing that
"So , you are a birla"

"Yup"

"I shouldn't have said bad about birla hospital"

"Yup"

"And let's see where time takes me Oberoi's or Birla's"

"Hmm.. okay now my turn to introduce myself" Rudra said taking out his hand for handshake.
"I am.."

He was about to continue but Abhimanyu intruppted them in between who was watching them from a distance, but couldn't hear any of their conversation.
"Aru"
"I was finding you from a while and you are here" he said coming towards them and made Arohi's hand down from which she was about to shake hands.

Abhimanyu then intentionally turned his gaze toward Rudra
"Hi, this is my wife Arohi Birla , we just got married some days ago "

"I hope you guys are not busy , actually my maa actually our as she is my wife have called us for some Puja as we just got married " Abhimanyu said and took Arohi with him not letting her speak.

"I am Rudraksh Oberoi" Rudra said to himself with hurtful eyes keeping his hand down and looking at Arohi from behind.

Just when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder he turned around and found his sister standing there in black leather jacket jeans and boots having tattoo on her wrist,  they both hugged each other but Rudra let out a groan from pain as he was still wearing stitches and bandages on his chest.
They broke their hug .

"God knows how many more times you are gonna hurt yourself for that girl". Reha(his sister's name) said rolling her eyes seeing her brother suffering.

"This was the last time"

"Huh?"

"She got married"

Reha didn't say anything but looked at her brother with concerned eyes and then moved her gaze to Arohi and Abhimanyu whom her brother was staring at.

"You want me to kidnap her for you"

"No, maybe in some other universe I would be written in Arohi's tale"
Rudra said and then turned around to go outside letting out a sigh.

*************

Yes, Rudraksh Oberoi is going to be male lead of my other story Arohi's tale .

Maybe effect of watching too much Bollywood that I ended up adding him in this story without any plans.
But his character is going to be like this in that story.

And also the first chapter of my other story ye roohi ki kahani hai 2 is out now .

So, don't forget to check it out and share your opinions.