Abhi's restlessness

"What were you saying to maa?" Abhimanyu asked in his husky voice suppressing his anger ,releasing her arm once they reached room .

"That we can't keep papa and Neil away" Arohi spoke with both confidence and consideration looking direct into Abhimanyu'e eyes trying to figure out what he thinks about that .

" But why?" Under Arohi's gaze Abhimanyu's anger was turned into helplessness.
"Everything was, is right then why?"
"It is my mistake, i shouldn't have tried to dive in the past"

taking a sigh Abhimanyu continued " It must be tough for maa to forget the past and I took the past again".

Arohi furrowed her brows realising what is going on in his mind.
"I know Abhi in all there maa is the one who got hurted most but that doesn't mean we can simply ignore Neil and Papa's feelings".

Anger ran in Abhimanyu's veins again hearing Harsh's name "What feelings of them isn't Neil most alright knowing nothing" Abhimanyu said ignoring anything and everything Arohi spoke about Harsh.
Arohi realised it but didn't say anything .

"Neil is alright? Do you really think he is after being called an orphan whole life.
Don't tell me Abhimanyu you have never noticed his silelnce at mention of family even after he calls maa ,maa ,
He is struggling with his identity .

He feels privileged to baught in this house ,he doesn't feel his right on love, name that this house gives him

He deserves to know himself and you can't stop me"

Abhimanyu was about to say something but Arohi showed his hand to stop him intruppting.

"I don't care what you think about papa or if he is actually this wrong to get worse in life but for me he at least deserves to know he has another son that too from a lady he loved and mourning on her death from last 26 years. He deserves to know how Avni died and why she left him".              
     Arohi said and was about to leave room when Abhimanyu held her from her arm and made her face him .

"You are saying this because you haven't seen maa's pain all these years" Abhimanyu said looking in her eyes .

"I am saying this because no one have seen Papa's pain all these years"

There was complete silence in room for some moments just there breaths echoing in the room .before Abhimanyu broke it saying

"So, you mean he was right loving other woman even after being married"

"No ,I don't mean that but .." Arohi look a deep sigh not knowing how to make him understand and removed his grip from her arm .
"I wonder why you can't understand it even you are in same state  you love Akshara but are tied in marriage with me" 
Saying this Arohi started to move out of the room but
Abhimanyu pulled Arohi through her waist with a jerk .

"There is nothing like that , I love you and just you" Abhimanyu said in his husky tone while there faces were just some inches apart and pulled her more close if that was even possible.

|
|
|

It was almost midnight everyone in the house was asleep but Abhimanyu on the other hand was changing his side on bed again and again as restlessness wasn't going from his body not allowing him to sleep .

Arohi and Abhimanyu haven't talked since morning after their argument and had their day at hospital very normal but he knew Arohi was going to disclose the truth, maybe she don't know how and when but she was determined.

Abhimanyu stood from his bed being peak of getting choked by air , sitting on the edge of the bed he gulped a whole glass of water in a go ,kept beside him .

Abhimanyu stood up and went to Arohi's side he looked at Arohi sleeping  he removed the hair strand coming in view of her face and for a brief moment he got the peace he was missing but that didn't lasted even some minutes before his mind again got filled with things he have had enough of.

He (Neil) is struggling with his identity
He loved a woman and mourning her death from the last 26 years .
What are you considering alright Abhimanyu , when there is nothing even true in any relationship.

You might just saw her fitting in your family photo better.

Now Abhimanyu knew the meaning of every word his father said earlier.

Abhimanyu went to the balcony trying again to find calmness in the wind that gently brushed his face but nothing was feeling good even now .

"Do you want anything?" Abhimanyu turned around to see Arohi standing there holding pure concern for him.

"A hug" Abhimanyu said casually and turned his face other side again.

Arohi came forward standing beside him, facing him she opened her arms for hug . Abhimanyu looked at her and without any other second thoughts he reciprocated the hug finally finding what he was missing.

"You are right we should disclose the truth" Arohi let him speak without breaking the hug , hearing him .

"There is nothing true in this relationship, it might hurt once but then I can directly make her step out of this baseless marriage."

Arohi knew that he meant their divorce which she would never want but didn't find it right to confront now .

"You want to go sleep?"

"No" Abhimanyu mumbled rubbing his face on Arohi's shoulder.

After sometime Abhimanyu was sleeping on sofa in balcony keeping his head on Arohi's lap while while Arohi was just adoring him sleeping .