#New couple in the house

Abhimanyu came inside his room completely forgetting that his room is not just his any more .

As he came inside saw Arohi wearing a red saree with a YouTube tutorial of the same was playing in the background.  , he instantly turned his back towards her and murmured "I am sorry I just forgo.."

"Was someone awake now," Arohi asked interrupting him.

"Um. Yes almost everybody but they were in their rooms only so nobody saw me"

"Okay....Okay now you can turn"

Abhimanyu turned around and saw Arohi all dolled up in her  red saree taking a towel from her head revealing her wet hair . Abhimanyu looked at her for a few minutes before uttering  "I am going to take a shower."

And went towards the closet taking a towel from there. He was going but heard a frustrated groan from Arohi who was frustratedly looking at herself then phone and again towards herself .

"What happened?." Abhimanyu asked coming towards her .

"Look, I did exactly what she did still I am not looking same as her" Arohi said showing him her phone .

Abhimanyu slightly smiled and said "maybe it's pleating" .pointing towards pic

"Ah.. you are right" Arohi said looking at pic then herself . Then moved her fingers on screen to rewind the video.

But before she could she saw Abhimanyu already kneeling down to set the pleates. Arohi looked at him and felt suffocating.
The feeling , his thoughts ,imagining her whole life with him and all the thoughts that were making her smile , making butterflies in her stomach till yesterday were suffocating her now.

Again and again making her remember that he was never present in the relationship.

It was all one sided .

Her chain of thoughts broke as Abhimanyu got up asking her  if that was okay now , looking at her from mirror .

Arohi just hummed but her tears rolled up in her eyes didn't got unnoticed by him. Still not wanting to make situation tense he went to bathroom.
|
|
|

Abhimanyu came outside bathroom and saw Arohi sitting infront of mirror done with her hair and makeup she was applying vermilion both of them felt heaviness in air but still didn't say anything.

Abhimanyu went near bed and realised that youtube tutorial was still on but this time it was of recipes, Indian thali to be more accurate .

"You don't have to make whole meal for first rasoi , a sweet would be all" Abhimanyu said

"Really..!" Arohi exclaimed in happiness almost shouted .

"Yes,Shaifali bhabhi also made one sweet dish only"

"You don't know what you have done , I owe you Abhi I owe you" Arohi said again smiling ,switching off the video and got up with confidence.
But soon realised she have called him Abhi .
"I..I .."

"Arohi I can give you respect , care and everything there is in an husband wife relationship but i don't think I could ever love you the way you deserve"

"The respect I had for you once is mere left , love would be miracle for me too"
Saying this Arohi walked off the room without looking back.

After sometime Abhimanyu came downstairs  and saw Arohi coming outside the kitchen with a tray with some kheer bowls in it .

Arohi kept the tray on the dining table and started serving them to all as she was going to the other side of the table she stopped beside Abhimanyu as Harsh who was by now on call with someone asked them If they went hospital previous night .

Abhimanyu nodded and was going to reply but Arohi interlocked her pinky finger with his to stop him.

"Actually a emergency case came in hospital, beside senior doctor a junior doctor was also needed so i also went along with him"

Harsh was about to say something but Neil cut him between "But , wasn't it your wedding night" neil said glaring at Abhimanyu.
( Neil wanted akshara to marry Abhimanyu and not Arohi)

Harsh again was about to say something but
"#new couple in the house" Nishta said after clicking a picture of abhirohi's interlocked fingers and typing caption on her phone .

As Arohi realised she instantly took hand hands off and came forward to serve Harsh too and happily said
"And I did my first surgery too"

"That's what I was saying ,you did surgery as junior doctor"
Harsh said taking bowl from Arohi and happy same as Arohi was.

"Now I can give you your gift as per achievement" Harsh said getting up from his chair and taking out a jewellery box which Manjari gave him for Arohi's first rasoi .

Harsh gave it to Arohi and placed hand on her head .Arohi bent to touch his feet but Harsh took her in a hug .

Badi maa always used to make Arohi remember to touch elders feet either it was any distant relative or her own elder family members but this time she didn't needed any work up her hands automatically found their way to his feet and a genuine love and respect filled her heart .

Yes, that's how Arohi reacts to one percent efforts that Goenkas failed to do , for them academic skills and achievements of Arohi were secondary than her home skills which she was ofcourse never good at and cherry on top was comparison which they considered bad when it came for comparing akshara's grade with Arohi's but never felt wrong when it was about these kind of things.

"She just helped Abhimanyu in surgery and not the whole surgery that you are getting this much happy " Mahima taunted .

"But still, she is the best intern in the hospital and i know she's gonna be the best doctor of hospital too" harsh said taking his seat .

"That means you both didn't slept whole night" Manjari said

" Ya, but I am not sleepy now" Arohi said

"Ofcourse ma she have a lot of caffeine in her blood she is charged for 24 more sleepless hours" Abhimanyu scoffed to which Manjari looked at Arohi raising her eyebrows in shock.

"a..actually.."

"No, nothing sit and eat after that you both can take rest in your room" Manjari said making her sit beside Abhimanyu and serving her food.

"Feeling good after getting pampered by my mom" Abhimanyu teasingly asked Arohi in low voice once Manjari left .

"She knew about you and akshara na" Arohi counter asked biting her lower lip but blinked her eyes after getting an answer from his silence and again she turned her gaze to food.

It was weird from what she thought she thought that she will get motherly affection from Manjari and didn't had any expectation from Harsh.But it was just the opposite .

Maybe she has hard skin for double faced affection which only lasts until you do everything according to them.
|
|
|

After some time Arohi entered the room Abhimanyu was already sleeping there on the couch where his feet were barely fitting on it . seeing him Arohi's own words repeated in her mind .

The respect I had for you once is mere left , love would be miracle for me too"

She felt bad on her choice of words but shrugging it off she decided to sleep alternate days on it.

*************