Arohi's new friend

Arohi came inside a patient's ward fully provoked overthinking her misunderstandings , blabbering to herself she entered in a patient's cabin .

"I did too much for a wrong man" she said outloud to herself throwing file on side counter .

"And what exactly did you do" the patient who was a man almost her age lying there.

"Look I had crush on a man so even after knowing he once have loved my sister i accepted his marriage proposal because why not" Arohi said filling syringe with medicine.

"Right"

"I took claim of once saving his life, gave donation to appear in MD exam so I could match his position and some tiny miny more lies just to get married to him , but" Arohi stopped telling as she was giving injection to him .

"Continue" he said getting impatient to know further.

"But on wedding day I got to know that my sister and to be husband loves each other but one is sacrificing it for me and for other one the whole marriage was a drama to make my sister confess" She said casually continuing her story while doing checkup.

"Now you tell me , was I any daily soap heroine to change brides under veil in that hour and compensate the stupid sacrifice of my sister or just stand up from middle of the rituals
And even if I was why would I ruin my whole reputation for two lovesick people who don't even realise that they are ruining third person's life" Arohi stated and again got frustrated remembering everything.

"Offcourse they are idiots"

"No listen there is more, now my sister might be regretting but she actually is approaching my husband again"

"that is so bad" he said equally angry as Arohi.

"And my husband is giving green flags to her"
Arohi ended with a sigh sitting on seat beside patient bed.

"Are you okay" the guy asked seeing her rubbing her face with both palms .

"That was new.." Arohi said just when doors of room opened with standing there a nurse .

"Mam you here?" The nurse asked

"Ya, you were busy so I myself gave him injection and did his checkup"

"And he took it ?" Nurse asked it shocked

"What?"

"Injection"

"Ya, why "

"Mam we have to have atleast 3 nurses to give him one injection , and still every patient on corridor gets to know he is taking injection".

"Really , looks like somebody is too much interested in gossip"Arohi said chuckling while eyeing the guy.

Meanwhile the guy was lying in bed having no idea when he got injected .

Nurse went after somebody called her .

"Rudra" the guy introduced himself and held his hand upward for handshake .

"Arohi"Arohi said with a smile fingershaking with him and going back to grab the files from there .

"By the way, you forgot to judge me in whole conversation"
Arohi said taking report file.

"You forgot to hesitate that i will judge you"

Arohi looked at him and left a dried chuckle
"Have you heard of that dailoge umm... "She said sitting on side seat and trying hard to remember something.

"Hume to apno...."

"Nah not that one it was something like
I have played CSK balls for more than 20 years and now you are telling me to get scared by MI's balling"

"Ohh that one"realises
"excuse me , MI is my favourite team"

"You got a bad choice"Arohi said and rudra rolled his eyes getting offended.

"Hey, what if we both we watch today's CSK vs MI together"

"Sorry, i have duty"

"Think about me I am here alone on my birthday sitting in hospital "

"Oh, happy birthday but where is your family"

"They are in Mumbai only my sister in in Udaipur but don't give a damn about me and must be exploring udaipur on her bike"

"Ok, I think I can get some time but i won't sit the whole time  and come to check scores in between"

"Cool, but I just asked once and you gave in , I am feeling quite special"

"Ofcourse you were first person I did surgery of.." Arohi was gonna add on more but got intruppted.

"You saw me naked" Rudra said covering his upper body with arms

"That's all your mind could process" Arohi said rolling her eyes .
|
|
|

"What's up sasurji" Arohi said cheerfully entering birla house while her phone was ringing on harsh's no.as Harsh was calling her sitting on dining table .

Harsh cut the call while All other birla's who were sitting on the dining table probably waiting for her to come turn their attention towards Arohi seeing her cheerful like never before.

"What happened Arohi , looking happy" Mahima asked as Arohi took her seat beside Abhimanyu.

"Nothing, CSK won today na" everyone nodded with smiles and got back their attention towards food.

"Bhabhi" Arohi called Shaifali who was sitting on other side of Abhimanyu. But Abhimanyu was blocking her vision to Shefali so pushing him backward by chest she continued talking Shefali without taking off her hand from his chest not realising that this has made his heartbeat fast.

"I saw some really cute new born  baby clothes online today"

"So?"Shefali asked in confusion

"So what, I want a baby for whom I can buy those"

While Shefali and Parth were getting embarrassed and others busy teasing and laughing Abhimanyu's gaze was fixed on Arohi's hand on his chest completely ignoring everything .Arohi took off her hand realising it.

"In that case I also saw a pretty lahenga online" Shefali said looking at neil.

"So?" Neil asked

"So what, get married so I can wear in on that in your wedding"

Everybody was about to start tease neil but he intruppted
"In that case I also saw a bottle of poison online , so when can I add it in your coffee " Neil said to Arohi .

"Ahh poison , please make sure you buy two I also wanted  to give it to you" with this reply Arohi turned soon to be turned battleground again in a dining table with siblings bickering .

"Are they having any problems in their relation" parth asked Shefali with genrousity sensing tension between them.

"No, no it's just their bhabhi devar bond" Shefali assured Parth still not convinced herself.

"But bhabhi we don't give each other death threat" Abhimanyu said coming close to Shefali .

All three of them then gulped their saliva looking at them still arguing over in which drink they will have their poison .

Soon their argument turned in a flight where Arohi kicked Neil under table but as Neil tried giving back he hitted Mahima.

Both Arohi and Neil sat sincerely receiving a stare from Mahima focusing on their food.

"You are so energetic when one IPL team won what will you do if India won the World Cup " Mahima said to Arohi .

"It is not just because of ipl ,i also made a new friend in the hospital he is the same patient whom I operated first and.. ." Arohi said ignoring Abhimanyu's uneasy gaze at her hearing her talking about another man with that smile.