Abhimanyu Arohi Birla

"Clostroghostophobia seriously Bhai," Neil said as soon as he noticed Abhimanyu entering cabin .

"Yeah, isn't she intelligent" Abhimanyu stated with a smile , looking for some file trying to avoid conversation with Neil .

"Bhai, why are you doing this
You love Akshara ,Akshara loves you what is problem" Neil said coming between Abhimanyu and files .

"Seriously Neil" Abhimanyu said showing him his ring finger but his ring wasn't there as he had just came from surgery .
He saw Neil eying over his finger and then him so , he kept his hand down.
"What? You want me to apply vermicellion in my hair partition to prove I am married , remember you did my Kanyadaan"

" Bhai " Neil stated closing his eyes getting pissed and stopping his brother from cracking such pathetic jokes.

"What Bhai Neil , and the question should be I am married to Arohi , Arohi is married to me from where Akshara came in between" Abhimanyu said being frustrated as he was not able to find the file .

"What about love"

"What about it"

"You don't love Akshara"

"No, and relationships needs to be double sided"

"She loves you too "

'love' he chuckled drydly then keeping the file with thud he moved towards Neil.
"Actually I am wrong you didn't do my Kanyadaan it was Akshara who did it like 'Aru look this is my love Abhimanyu take it as a gift'" Abhimanyu said taking name plate from the desk and presenting it to Neil .

Abhimanyu placed name plate on Neil's hand and then started going out mummering "The file might be with Arohi".

And it was ,the file was in Arohi's hand who was standing outside the closed cabin hearing all this.
Arohi proceeded to go as she heard Abhimanyu coming but both Abhimanyu and Arohi's feet stopped as Neil said

"She came in park that day to confess , she didn't ditch you" this was new information for Abhimanyu but for Arohi she just wanted to know what Abhimanyu will say .

Arohi was waiting for some words outside Abhimanyu's cabin which might break her heart but just when at some distance where she was standing a old lady fell
Arohi ran to help her and making her stand she looked at Abhimanyu's cabin but picking her priorities she went with the old lady.

Here, inside the cabin Abhimanyu turned back coming towards Neil silently but he crossed him and went towards the water camper kept on a table there.

"Come out "Abhimanyu said tapping his hand twice on the table.

Akshara came out who was hiding behind it and was about to say anything

"I don't care if you came or didn't, you love or don't but i am very clear I am Abhimanyu Arohi Birla, better half of Arohi Birla and I am not interested in anything else " Abhimanyu said and walked off his cabin.

Coming out of cabin Abhimanyu rested his back to wall touching his mahadev locket after he saw a empty Corridor he wanted to calm himself knowing he must be disturbed.

But opposite of what he thought that he might think about Akshara's teary eyes when he left the cabin but in reality he was only concerned how Arohi will feel if she got to know about all this .
|
|
|

Arohi was sitting in cafeteria when Abhimanyu sat infront of her without saying anything.

From periphery of her eyes Arohi tried to find her answers from his actions but after a whole minute of silence Abhimanyu broke silence by saying

"Why do you and Akshara share such indifferences"

Getting the wrong clue of answers she wanted , Arohi misunderstood Abhimanyu "Why do you and Harsh sir share such indifferences?" Arohi counter asked .

"That's my personal matter" Abhimanyu said gulping his saliva

"My life is also not any Wattpad story that you are this much interested in "
Saying this with angry tone Arohi closed her salad tiffin which she was eating and walked off.

"Okay, sorry but don't leave your food " Abhimanyu called but Arohi had left by now .

Realising his matter of concern was her meal he asked himself
"What is happening to me?"

"You are in love sir," Rohan said sitting on Arohi's place with a lunch box.

"That too with your wife , that's a crime sir and as a punishment you have to share my hostel food with me"
Rohan continued ,opening his lunch box then looked at Abhimanyu who was looking at him with 'Are you serious' look .

"No sir I am not joking this food is not less than 'saza-e kaala paani' " Rohan said and then hammered  roti on edge of table .

Abhimanyu looked at the roti but rolling his eyes he stood up and was going.

"Where are you going sir?"

"To bring a hammer for you" Abhimanyu said without stopping or turning back .