truth disclose

It's been two days of Holi but both Arohi and Abhimanyu haven't talked in these days and seems busy with something other than hospital.
|
|

Arohi entered the room and saw Abhimanyu getting ready to go somewhere he was wearing his watch but his clumsy fingers were telling how nervous he was .

"You are hiding something" Arohi declared after looking at Abhimanyu for some time .

"You too" Abhimanyu said it was obvious that he didn't wanted to tell Arohi anything but didn't wanted to look mysterious too.

"I am ready to tell you" Arohi said but Abhimanyu continued to comb his hair after just nodding to her.
"I had sued the firm that did that exam fraud with me ,
But now everything is alright even I have gotten my money back "

Abhimanyu looked at Arohi from mirror reflection , he didn't knew about it and as Arohi said everything was alright he was only thinking that now he also have to disclose what he was hiding .

"Now your turn" Arohi said

"Come with me " Abhimanyu said after thinking for a moment and started walking but came again and grabbed Arohi's hand gently to avoid another'where are we going'.

|
|

Arohi stepped out of the car to see some medical laboratory there she wondered if there was any test or anything why he didn't simply gone to birla hospital.

Even in car Abhimanyu had crossed his finger whole time all these things were making Arohi more nervous every passing minute.

Just when Abhimanyu again holded Arohi's hand as if he was trying to comfort her but it looked he needed to get comforted more.

"Neil Birla" Abhimanyu asked receptionist as they reached inside .

After some time the receptionist gave him a report .

Abhimanyu took it and went to nearby seat while Arohi was following him like some lost child.

Pressing his lips in thin line and closing his eyes for once Abhimanyu opened the reports but a tear fell down from his eyes while disappointment was evident on his face .

Arohi took the report from Abhimanyu's hand seeing his reaction seeing him in that state .

It was dna report of Neil in which it was written that Neil was son of Harsh Birla and some lady other than Manjari.

Arohi was shocked seeing Manjari not being Neil's biological mother while Abhimanyu was in that state seeing Harsh's name on father's place .
Many questions were popping out of Arohi's head but she thought comforting Abhimanyu was more important than any of her questions.

|
|
|
After some time Arohi stopped the car on an empty road while Abhimanyu was sitting on passenger seat keeping his head down .
Arohi didn't say anything but her concerned eyes were questioning more than any thing else.

"Maa adopted Neil when he was merely 8 years old but sir never liked this fact .
They had differences from starting but this created more differences between them maa gave Neil all love and care he deserved but sir could never even accept him as a family member.

Some days ago asking him about love I saw him being vulnerable for first time so I tried to check whether my instincts were correct or just false notion .

But I got to know that sir and Dr. Avni were in relationship 27 years back

When maa was expecting me " Abhimanyu stated while his eyes filled with disgust saying last line .

Seeing him like this Arohi kept her hand over his to comfort him .

Liar,

That's what came to Abhimanyu's mind the moment he felt her hand over his and her eyes holding pure concern for him .

She said she won't be there for him or help him in emotional well being but there she was caring about him more than he cares about himself.

"Do you know where dr. Avni is now?"

"I am still trying to find her"

|
|

It's been a day both of them were trying to find dr. Avni but they couldn't while Abhimanyu's increased hatred and disgust in his eyes for Harsh was getting visual.

Although Arohi definitely don't think anything fair about extramarital affairs but she also have a huge experience of getting misunderstood , she wanted to confront harsh face to face to know his side of story .

Does he even know he has a son other than Abhimanyu and that too Neil ?.

In evening Arohi was passing by a corridor when she saw Harsh approaching Abhimanyu for some work but Abhimanyu just ignored him brutally.

This was end for Arohi's patience ,she meant it when she called Harsh papa now she can't just backoff because of a adverse situation,she followed Abhimanyu and storming in his cabin she took out a picture from drawer and went outside without saying anything while Abhimanyu was just sitting there not knowing what just happened there .

Arohi found Harsh sitting on bench in hospital garden looking towards sky .

"Papa" Arohi called once she sitted on bench with him forwarding picture in her hand .

Harsh looked at Arohi then towards the photograph then just seeing it for once he scratched it from Arohi's hand being furious .

It was a photograph of Anand, Mahima ,Harsh and Avni were standing and the only photograph they had of Avni . Harsh's fingers were just roaming on Avni's side while his eyes had started getting moistured.

"Where did you find this"Harsh asked still being engroed with photo.

"Who is this papa?"
Harsh swallowed a thick lump of saliva down his throat.

"Avni, Dr. Avni Mathur "