66|➴Aftermath➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“We're going back to home tomorrow morning ” Yuvaan said and left the place without meeting anyone's eyes. .

“He is so hurt” Aditya sighed and looked down for a moment.

“Do you think what happened today is so pleasing for us?” Dev murmured angrily and left, removing his pagdi from his head.

“We're extremely sorry Bhabi, Samaira please talk to us” Heer held their hands.

Samaira couldn't take it any more and bursted into tears. Maheen and Heer hugged and patted her back.
“Everything will be fine Samaira please don't cry” Maheen said and they broke the hug.

“We pushed Divya into the hell Bhabi”

“Samaira…  I myself raised Raunak, I know him more than anyone else here. And I also know how much he loves Divya. He will never hurt her trust me”

“Blood speaks Heer bhabi…  didn't you see the hatred in his eyes for us? He was determined to torture her for our deeds” Samaira looked away and wiped her tears.

“He has a good heart unlike his family Samaira. I agree what he did was so wrong but trust me Divya is safe with him more than she would be with anyone else.” Aditya said and Samaira looked at him.

“I just want my daughter to be happy, nothing else. I don't want to see her facing humiliation for the deeds she never did.” saying Samaira left.

“Why is this so complicated?” Hiya asked and Aditya looked at her with a sad smile. “Everything will be sorted soon Hiya.”

“You two don't think that we're forgiving you so easily. We want a good explanation” Maheen said glaring at Aditya and Heer who nodded their heads.

“We surely will tell you everything bhabi.. Please just give us some time. It's too much for us too” Aditya requested to which Maheen nodded her head.

“Hiya go and show them Divya's room. It's just a matter of a night…  we'll be leaving for villa tomorrow morning.” Saying Maheen turned to leave but stopped near Meera and asked her to come.

“Mumma, papa come with me” Hiya's excitement has no bound.. Seeing her parents in front of her.

They're leaving when something stuck on Hiya's brain and she turned to find Siya and Rehan were still standing a little far, watching everything confusing-ly.

“Mumma papa…  look, they're Siya and Rehan. Aadya maasi's daughter Siya and he is Rehana's elder brother”

“My Aadya's daughter?” Heer eyes glistened with happy tears looking at them.

Siya and Rehan looked at each other and then came forward. They bent down to touch Heer and Aditya's feet. But in return the couple hugged them.

“I never knew my sister has a daughter”