69|➴Sorrowness➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Everyone has tears in their eyes as they finish telling what happened years ago.

“Then how can we prove that we're not guilty of murdering Sharvari. It was Raunak's own mami and Adarsh.” Maheen asked hugging Heer tightly and Samaira joined them too.

“We don't have any proof with us right now. Also Adarsh and Ankita portrayed us as murderers of not only Sharvari's but also Samar and Saksh.” Aditya said sitting beside Yuvaan, on the couch.

“We've the recording of all the incidents, right bhaiya?” Dev asked.

“we had Dev. But after Dadi left and when we decided that we won't work for them anymore.. I think I hid all the recordings somewhere in the office or in our house…  I don't remember” Yuvaan explained and everyone's face fell down.

“chote papa.. Can we not recover the CCTV of that day near the roadside or anywhere else from Sharvari's house?” Abhimaan asked and Aditya shook his head.

“I don't think so Abhi, so many years have been passed”

“Then the guard? The guard with whom Choti maa talked with that day? Maybe he knows everything” Rehana said, gaining everyone's attention.

“Rehana…  you should stay away from all these stresses” Yuvaan said with a smile but Rehana made a sad pout.

“But I want to help you all”

“Rooh” Abhimaan was going to say something when Dev stopped him.

“You're right Rehana. Yuv bhaiya.. Do you remember the guard was alive when we went there and everything turned into ashes” Dev turned to Yuvaan, who tried to remember and then clapped. “Yes, I remember. We talked with him too”

“The gas leak was huge.. How can anyone be alive after the blast?” Heer asked confusingly and everyone looked at each other.

“Maybe he was informed from the beginning,” Abhimaan said.

“I agree with Abhimaan. Maybe Aadarsh and Ankita had informed him earlier.” Dev said and everyone nodded.

“We should start finding that man then… he is our prime card” Abhimaan said and got up.

“Where are you going?” Heer stopped him, as she knows how dangerous it can be.

“I'm going to see Sharvari's mansion. And don't worry I'll take the police with me. Also my private investigator.”

“Abhimaan.. You don't involve yourself into this matter.” Yuvaan said to which Abhimaan scrunched his brows.

“Yes…  Rehana is pregnant.. She needs you the most.” Samaira said and Rehana looked at Abhimaan.

“But if he wants he can help you all.. It would be good as they know you all papa…  but they don't know your son. Abhimaan can give his false identity to them.” Rehana took Abhimaan's side to which he smiled. “And for me.. You all are here with me…  so i think he is not so important for now” Rehana said sarcastically and everyone laughed looking at Abhimaan's sulking face.