78|➴A Family Gathering➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Please everyone hurry up.. Pandit ji is on his way, he will be here soon. Before his arrival we need to arrange everything” Dadi said furiously to everyone when Dev heard her “maa…  please take some rest, why are you running from here and there?” He made her sit on the couch and she sighed hard.

“Finally after years everything is going to be okay. This puja is so important for our family's well-being Dev” she said caressing Dev's shoulder and then smiled sadly “also I don't know, how much days I've now.”

“Maa please.. Stop talking like that” He hugged her mother, who kissed his forehead.

“This is life Dev. Also I don't want to live anymore, I've seen everything in this life. Now I really want to go to your father. He's waiting for me from so long”

“Maa will you please stop talking like this?” They heard Yuvaan's voice as he came out from his room with Maheen.

“Exactly mummy, you just came home from your trith and now you're talking like this” Maheen sat beside her mother-in-law.

“I just came to see you all for the last time. I can feel Maheen that my days are going to end soon. Your father-in-law is asking me to come to him. I came from Banaras to just see my Adi and Heer alive and all my grandchildren are happy in their life with their partners”

“Mom, you can't talk like this. You're going to live for five more decades” Aditya whined coming towards them and sat down near his mother's feet.

Avantika, their mother chuckled and caressed Aditya's head, as he kept it on her lap.

“It's life Adi. You can't live forever. It's not in our hands. And also I've lived enough. Five more decades will be so torture for me”

“Are you missing papa that much mummy?” Samaira asked, sitting beside Maheen and Avantika nodded her head, with closed eyes.

“He had done everything for me to miss him, in his absence.”

“I always adored the relationship you and papa shared” Heer said and Avantika smiled.

“I hope your nightmares are not disturbing you anymore” Avantika asked Heer, who looked down not replying to anything.

“Those nightmares are my lifetime companion mummy. They won't leave me until I die” She mumbled and everyone showed her their glaring eyes, while Aditya looked at her with a hurtful gaze.

“Don't say this bhabi…  we just got you two.”

“Also think about Aditya, what he must be feeling if you talk about death” Maheen said and Heer looked at her husband, who looked at her with his hurtful gaze.

“Okay guys…  stop these emotional talks and lets call the children,”  Samaira said to lighten up the environment.

~♥~