68|➴The Past➴

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Ayaan.. Come have a seat beta" Yuvaan smiled at Ayaan when he noticed him on the staircase but frowned looking at those bags with him and Ishani.

Everyone got up from the couch. It's evening when they came down from their room to the Hall for having tea.

"Ayaan.. What is this?" Dev asked, looking at those bags, when they came down and stood in front of them.

"We're leaving the house chachu" Ayaan said and Ishani tightened her hold around his arm.

"What?" Maheen asked and Ayaan nodded his head.

"What the hell is happening? Where are you going? What is this we're leaving?" Samaira came forward and asked Ishani.

"Chachi vo.." Ishani was finding words to tell them but she got scared looking at all the elders' angry faces.

"Chachi... me and Ishani, we're leaving this house"

"But why?" Maheen asked, confused about his decision.

"Because I can't live under the same roof with some cheater" Ayaan said gritting his teeth angrily and Heer felt her heart was shattering into pieces.

"Bhai... you're doing too much. They're our parents. You can question them, blame them but can't disrespect them" Hiya was now angry at Ayaan's mean behaviour towards their parents.

"Ayaan... . We can solve the problem, sitting and talking together" Abhimaan placed his hand over Ayaan's shoulder but he shook his head.

"No bhai... there is no solution. Either they need to leave or we. It's better we leave. Because it's their house before us"

"Bhai please" Hiya pleaded with teary eyes. "You went blind by their showing off Hiya. But I can't close my eyes forever" Ayaan patted Hiya's head, who looked down but said nothing.

"So you have decided?" Aditya asked

"I'm not answerable to anyone except my badi maa, bade papa, chachi and chachu"

"Why are you not ready to accept us?" Heer asked with a broken voice. Hiya hugged her mother from the bag.

"Because I will never."

"How will you two manage alone, Ayaan? Ishani still is studying. It'll be difficult for you two to manage everything on your own" Yuvaan said and Ayaan smiled dryly.

"You never liked Ishani till yesterday, Bade papa. Then what happened today?"

"I didn't tell anyone that I don't like Ishani. It's just that I found you two are not suitable for each other. A mature girl will understand you better. That's it. I'm not against your family, nor your love, or your wife. As much as I love Hiya, Divya, I love our Rehana and Ishani too.. They're my daughters too. I've never differentiate between anyone of them"