001. Flashbacks

When you wake up in the mornings
you're normally greeted by the fresh smell of the breeze and sunlight peering through your curtains.

That was not the case for this girl.
She woke up to a dark space, not light whatsoever.

She scrambled around on the floor, trying to stand, feeling the walls around her, Enclosed.

her body covered in water, and sweat. It had been not long since she started freaking out. having no recollection of her past life, she started shouting if a way out.

"Help!" she screamed, she banged aggressively on the metal walls.

"Hello?!" She shouted.

"Somebody?!"

"Get me out!"

"Help me!"

"Let me out!"

After screaming, kicking, and banging on walls for what felt for hours she eventually gave up, Dropping to the floor.

Her voice being hoarse and hands red and sore.

"Please help" she whispered one last time before the box started shaking.

her head slightly banging on the wall it rested on.

She clutched tightly onto the metal walls, her fingers sliding through the gaps.

When a red light appeared above her.

The red light slowly turned green, as the doors above being to creak open.

The sunlight being refreshing from the darkness she was in.

"Hello..?" She said squinting, unsure of what to do.

Murmers where heard all around her. Not being able to see where it came from.

"It's a girl?"  "I call dibs!"  "is she hot?"
"why would they send a girl?"

Questions above her were odd, but she ignored them, and stood up shakily, brushing off her pants.

"help me up please?" She asked nicely.

"You heard her! Get her up!" A teenage boy shouted.

They lowered a rope down into the box, as She proceeded to climb it.

her already aching hands, pulsing from the rough rope.

When she climbed out and stood on the green grass, she stared at the many teenage boys surrounding her.

She looked around, observing the nature around.

Being speechless the girl just stood, her mouth slightly agape, as she was bombarded with the same question from different boys.
"what's your name?"

silence filled the place, Not knowing her name, she shrugged slightly. Swallowing her spit as she looked at all the boys.

Someone put his hand on her shoulder

"don't worry, you'll remember it in a few days" He said

She didn't hesitate to gently shrug it off.

"I'm Alby. I run this place"

"This place..?" the confusion showed on her face.

"The glade, our home." And gestured
his hand out to this 'glade'

"How did i get here?" She asked calmly, putting up a facade to save her from bursting into tears.

"Questions will be saved for tommorow, today we will have a quick walk around, and a bonfire at night."