007. Tree trunks arent fun..

That night Mia couldn't sleep, She had stayed awake, all night. Just worrying, having the slightest sliver of hope, that they would come back. At times like this she miss Minhos witty remarks. She watched from her hammock as the sun rose above the maze. She got up earlier then anyone else, standing infront of the walls, just waiting for them to open, After about an hour of waiting alone, more boys started to join her, First Zart, then chuck, Then Newt. After a little longer other gladers came.

The doors slowly opened, as a small crowd stood in front. Until the doors fully opened everyone was silent, But once they did, Newt made his way to chuck, "I told you Kiddo, They're not coming back." He sighed, before walking away, Ag this point mia had leaned up against the wall, dropping to the floor, The cold wall cooled her hot head, Until the silence was once again broken. "No way" Zart said turning around, "Yeah! Yes!" chuckles screamed as more and more gladers turned around. "Yeah! Yeah!" Chuck shouted, causing Mia to finnaly stand up. She made her way to the walls, Only to see 3 boys, making their way to the glade. She gasped putting her hand over her mouth. As they made their way back the med-jacks took alby.
"I got him" Jeff said, Getting clint to help. "What happend out there?"
"How'd you guys make it out?" The boys bombarded them with questions
"You saw a griever?" Chuck asked
"Yeah i saw one" Thomas answered
"He didn't just see it" Minho spoke up
"He killed it" A smirk appeared on his face. As the other med-jacks took alby away, Minho made his way to Mia. "Minho!" She ran up to him, engulfing the sweaty boy into a huge hug. "Hey curls" He laughed, wrapping his arms around her small figure. After a minute she let go, Before she started lightly hitting his shoulder. "Don't. Do. That. Again!" she said in between hits.
As minho laughed, Not having an effect to the punches. Both of them laughing together.

__________

After Mia caught minho up on what happend in the glade well he was gone, and he told her about the maze, they made their way to the meeting house.
"So, Mia, The lady shank, Cursed?" Minho laughed as they walked on the green grass. "Yeah.. I think i like, blacked out or something, but it was weird, and i will never do that again" She smiled, As she made her way to the door of the meeting house, and letting minho go in. Before she walked off.

__________

Mia sat in the med-jack hut, Talking to chuck, who had a bloody nose, and came straight to her. As she held the tissue to his nose he began speaking.

"You've been hanging with Newt a lot, huh?" He looks up at Mia, "i Guess, why?" A confused look plastered on her face. "You're making more friends! that's good!" he laughed "I am!" Mia stated proudly. Laughing along with the boy. "You ready to tell me how you got a bloody nose?" Mia looked down at the small boy "Uhm, I sort of ran...." And he trailed off, not to be heard "I'm sorry, what?" She smiled "I sort of ran into the forest, and tripped over a tree trunk.." The small boy looked down, with shame written all over his face.
"Why were you running?" Mia asked confused. "Uhm, i put a ketchup packet under gallys stool, and it went everywhere.." Mia blankly stared at the boy, before bursting into laughter. "Hey! Not funny!" A small scowl painted the boys face "Sorry, sorry" She tried to hold a straight face, but ended up Laughing so much, she started snorting. Chuck tried to walk away, but was still so dizzy from the blood loss, that he couldn't, and had to sit through mia innocently teasing him.

The rest of the time their conversation went good. "I think gally should have a punishment" Chuck said annoyed, "Why?" "He hurt another glader, aka me!" He shouted "Calm down chuckie, I don't think it applies if that glader hurt themselves" Mia laughed again "Well i only hurt myself because i was running from gally!" He was starting to get upset "But would you be running if you didn't prank him" Mia gave him a mother look, and he looked down sadly, seeing tahts he was right "No.." He trailed off "Exactly!, So gally doesn't need a punishment" She started "okay.." "You'll be okay though! your nose stopped bleeding, so head back to the sloppers, before they start wondering where you are!" She patted him on the back, and let him walk off "Thanks Mia." he said "Don't do anymore pranks on gally!" She tried to tell him, but he was out of the door already "His problem if he didn't hear me" She chuckled to herself.
___________

Filler chapter, idk what to do now, Updated my user! used to be "pennythewh0re" now am "mariellewritesxx"

Go follow my tiktok @ Sangsters.lvr