013. Raided

"The hells going on?!" Thomas runs out, panicking. "It's the doors- they aren't closing!" Winston says, torch in hand. And in fact that was true, the dreaded maze doors, still open. Even after closing times.

Groups ran over with torches, towards the doors. And not far behind was Thomas, Minho, Newt, Mia, Gally, and Teresa. Everyone stood at the main doors, as they stayed open, but all flinched when they heard a loud sound. They all turned around only to see the never opened doors, slowly creaking open. Every. Single. One. Everyone was flabbergasted. Not knowing what to say, they stood in silence as the concrete doors opened. "Hey Chuck. I want you to go to the meeting hall, and start barricading the doors." Thomas whispers to the curly headed boy. "Winston, you go with him." Newt added on. "Get the other. Tell em to go to the forest and hide. Now!" Gally ordered to two boys. "Minho. Mia. I want you to grab every weapon you find, and meet us at the meeting hall" Thomas turns to the two. As they nod. Before leaving Mia gives Newt a hug. God she loved him. 

"Let's go." Minho says as Mia follows behind him. "I'm trying!" She runs behind the fast boy. As they enter the weapons area, they load up on everything they can get. Mia quickly grabs herself a hand axe, getting some nostalgia from holding it. "Guess I've played with this before" she tosses it into her other hand, before grabbing a box, and taking the other weapons with Minho.

____________

Mia, Minho, and Chuck stood at the doors of the hall, and giddier people in. "Let's go! let's go! Let's go!" Mia shouted, letting boys in. As everyone made their way in, Mia was the one to close the door. But it got stuck in something, she used all her strength but nothing. "Help!" She cried. Multiple boys came and helped her push the door shut. Quickly backing away once it was.

The greivers shook the hall, as they screeched. Everyone in fighters positions, but in complete silence.

A few people let out screams as. The roof shook, shadows of greivers being seen through the cracks. The group moved away from where the monster was, and onto the side away from it. Mia hesitantly grabbed newts free hand with hers. Their fingers interlocking.
The roof caved in as a grieved claw reached in and pulled out a stabilizer. Everyone screamed now. They backed away from the falling roof, into the corners where it was still sort of intact.

People coughed and shouted as wood fell on them. A few tried to help pull out boys, but the grievers snatched them away before they could. A claw sprung through the wall, reaching for whoever was closest. Which happened to be "Chuck!" Thomas shouted for the boy. As he screamed and ran away. But his waist being grabbed by the claw, and Thomas being the only reason he was still in the hall. Holding on for dear life, Chuck shouted for his friends. Hoping they would come to the rescue. "Chuck don't let go!" Thomas screamed "No shit!" He shouted back. Very humerous of him in this situation, but he relied on his friends. of And they did help. Alby came storming in, slamming a spear through the claw multiple times, until it disconnected from the rest of it. And let Chuck go.
"Chuck you okay?" Teresa asked as the boy lay on the floor. "Yeah. I'm fine" he turned behind him "thanks Alby" chuckled appeared to be holding something. Which was apparently a griever stinger.

Clinks were heard and before anyone knew, Alby was being grabbed by a different claw. Thomas and Mia tried to reach him. But he said something. Then let go. "Alby!" Mia screamed. Alby was one of her best friends. And he was gone too. Tears teamed down her cheeks. But her attention was now drawn to Thomas, who was running outside. "Thomas!" Multiple people shouted. This boy does not listen.

As people followed him out, they saw what happened. All of their hard work, their home they'd built over the years, was in flames. The place they'd spent their entire known life. Gone. Just like that. "Where is everybody?" Chuck asked "over there" Jeff pointed to a few builders and a very angry Gally. "Gally?" Thomas asked, but was knocked to the ground, as Gally swung on him. "Hey!" Boys shouted as they pulled him back. "This is all you Thomas!" He shouted "back off gally! It's not thomases fault" Minho screamed back at the boy. "You heard what Alby said! He's one of them! He's one of them!" Gally repeated. "They sent him here to destroy everything. And now he's done it!" The boy tries wiggle out of his friends grip, but no use. "Look around Thomas! Look around! This is your fault!" He screams. Thomas stays in silence as the boys argue. He then quickly grabs the stinger out of chucks hands. And stares down at it. "Maybe he's right.." he says quietly. "Thomas?"  "I need to remember teresa." He says before injecting the stinger into his thigh. "Thomas No!" Mia and Teresa scream. As the boy falls to the floor. "Someone go grab the syringe!" Mia shouts, well crouching down next to Thomas.

As soon as Teresa came back with the serum, Mia injected it into Thomas. "Someone help me put him in the slammer!" She shouts trying to lift him arms all by herself. "Why the slammer?" Multiple boys asks "incase this doesn't work. We don't need another ben incident do we?" She says sternly "now help me please!" She still attempts to left the heavy boy up off the floor. Until Jeff, Minho, and newt help her.

_______________

A/N : my text thingys aren't working. Much shorter chapter. Idk what to say.