Chapter Seven: What do you know about Harry Styles and kidnapping?

"Do you stalk me?"

Austin's lips tugged upwards at my question. "Sure, Melody, I stalk you."

I shook my head, "No, you don't."

"Then why did you ask?" He asked me, glancing at me as he turned off the engine in my driveway.

"Because–I don't know," I grumbled, grabbing my bag and getting out of the car.

Austin followed suit and I blinked at him as he shut the driver side's door. "Why are you getting out?"

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" There was a stupid smirk on his lips as he said it. He knew I wasn't going to invite him in.

My foot door opened and I blinked as I saw my Beatrice gasp and pull on the boy that was standing beside her with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Jess, why aren't you inviting him in?"

I opened my mouth only to close it when Beatrice ushered Austin inside. I sighed, walking in behind him only to stop as he did just in the doorway. I walked around him, glancing at the boy who was holding Beatrice's hand.

Who was he? I mean, I never seen him around before. He was handsome, dark hair and bright blue eyes.

"Jess, this is Damon," Beatrice introduced motioning from me to the boy beside her, "Damon, Jess."

I smiled at him politely, "hi."

"Jesus, is this you?" Austin's voice broke through the awkwardness as he held up one of my baby photos in his hands. His eyes met mine and then he looked back to the photo. "You were cute, what happened, Melody?"

"Go away, Asstin," I said making a shooing motion with my hands.

"Melody?"

"Asstin?"

I blinked remember that there was two other people in the room. I groaned, seeing the look on Beatrice's face. She was going to tease me till the end of time about this. I had just told her last night that I didn't know Austin and yet here he was, inserting himself into my house.

"Okay. Okay," Austin said, holding his hands up in surrender, "I'll leave. Come on, Damon."

"Why would he follow you?" I asked him, glancing between the two guys in the middle of the hallway.

Austin's smirk widened, "You really don't read between the lines, do you, Melody?"

"Stop bringing up the imaginary lines," I grumbled, before turning towards Damon, "I wouldn't follow him. He skips I hate Boston."

"Why would I play a sad song?"

"You played snow angels."

Austin blinked at me, "That's her best song."

"Fake fan," I scoffed, "but good answer."

"You're like a waking juxtaposition," Austin groaned, running his hands through his hair, "it's a fact that snow angels is her best song."

"Yeah, but–"

"We're brothers," Damon said, cutting me off.