The coolest Party

Reader POV
It was quite a normal day for Minji she was bored and got into detention for late assignments nobody could've prepared her for what was going to happen

_______________
Minji POV
My locker is so dirty I thought to myself I was cleaning it out when my best friend Haerin came up to me. "I just got us invited to the coolest party of the year! " Haerin exclaimed  "Haerin you know me I'll probably chicken out at the door step. Hanni is too scary especially after what happened to me and Danielle. " I explained to Haerin patting her shoulder as I spoke.

"Oh come on this took a lot of doing whatever Hanni wanted to back down do it for me. " Haerin puppy eyed me and I couldn't say no  " I'll do it. Also I told you to stay out of Hanni's path" I said to Haerin as we walked to detention  " I know but she's everywhere I think she likes me but you never know with her. " Haerin  explained

"So when is the party?" I inquired. "tonight" Haerin said as she opened the door to the detention room. "NO WAY!" I screeched and Ms. Grinch or I mean Ms. Green glared at me  " Ms. Kim I think you'll have to come back tomorrow. " she said as  she wrote me down for tomorrow's detention again.

"Sorry Ms. Green" I said as I bowed and sat at my regular seat next Ms. Green me sitting here was not my choice but the story on how got here is way too long. After 3 long hours of late homework  it was finally time to go home. "Haerin you should've earlier that it was tonight!" I screamed as I rubbed my forehead . " sorry I forgot " said Haerin with an apologetic expression .

" ok then, a friend never backs down I'll still go even if I have to sneak out of the house. " I said as the bus came to my stop which was conveniently right next to my house.I waved haerin goodbye and opened the front door."Hi  minji! " my mom yelled from the kitchen  " Hi mom!" I yelled back as I placed my stuff in the living room. I went next to my mom who was washing dishes " mom can I go to a party it's today" I asked expecting to be denied the opportunity. " Yes you can go come back whenever you want you're already seventeen I can't tame you need live your teenage years to the fullest " mom said  I thanked her and went up stairs.

After an hour of picking out clothes I finally got ready and texted Haerin to pick me up. I waited twenty minutes and Haerin finally showed up. "Minji you look gorgeous" Haerin said as she looked at my wine red dress and matching heels "thanks but you look ten times better." I said and Haerin smiled  "let's get going" I said and Haerin started the car and drove to Hanni's house.

My stomach was churning and my palms were sweaty I was so so nervous. Haerin and I walked up to her door step which was a long way up especially with heels. I was  more surprised on how big Hanni's house is. Haerin rang the door bell but no one answered since the music was louder. Then Haerin banged on the door this time someone opened it was Hanni herself. " you!" Hanni screeched as she saw me.

"Hi? I guess" I said slowly Hanni glared at me and let us in. "I'll be keeping an eye on you. " Hanni screamed as I walked further into the house. I  looked over to Haerin who had apparently disappeared with the crowd."I should've stayed home" I said as walked to a less crowded area. It was so dark, and I could barely see since I had left my glasses at home. So I bumped into someone spilling their drink all over them.