bad days

Minji POV

It's already time for school. The weekend is so short, and fast It reminds me of Hanni. I also can't believe I saw Danielle she was as beautiful as ever. I wish I hadn't gone insane cause I would've told her.

I took a shower put on my uniform and walked downstairs where I had left my backpack. I said goodbye to my mom and left. I waited at the bus stop where haerin was already at. I said hello she waved back me then we patiently waited for the bus. We got on and say in our usual spots. The ride was awkwardly silent until Haerin broke the silence "so are you ok after what happened yesterday" she said.

" I've been trying not to think about it not like I'm going to see her again" I stated haerin kept quiet but I knew she was not convinced with my answer. 20 minutes later we got to school. Where we had to split up for first period. I went into class and sat down at my assigned seat. Mrs. Trivago spoke up to the class "today we have a new student class her name is Danielle Marsh. " Mrs. Trivago grinned

My heart sank Danielle walked inside and I suddenly couldn't breathe. Before she could say something I raised my hand. "Can I go to the nurse? " I asked "yes just take the pass on your way out" Mrs. Trivago stated I ran out with the pass down to the nurse. "What are your symptoms? " Ms. Jang asked me as she checked me "I can't breathe my heart beating fast and I'm sweating" I said if I had any it would be surprising

"Well I think I think there's only one answer to this either you have asthma or you're lovesick" Ms. Jang explained "I don't know I'm not really attracted to anyone and I don't have asthma" I said "then maybe you just need to rest for a while I'll send you back to your class" she said as she wrote me a note to give to my teacher saying that if I need to go back to just let me.

I went back to class only to find Danielle sitting in the seat next to mine. This being chemistry her sitting next to me would make me her partner for the rest of the year. I slowly sat down and looked the other way.

__________________
Haerin POV

I went into history which was my first period class. The worst thing about history other than it's existence is the fact Hanni is in the class unfortunately for me she sits behind me and she keeps touching my hair "can you stop" I whispered "never" Hanni whispered back

I wasn't going to lie it didn't feel that bad it was just annoying. After Mr. Kim finished yapping about Marie Antoinette he assigned a partner assignment. It was about creating your own kingdom with a budget. You also had to construct a marriage life for the king and queen/queen and queen depending who you were paired up with.

Mr. Kim always picks partners with paper pieces last time I was paired with Kyujin. This time I was out of luck because I was paired up Hanni. She seems happy about it but I was on the verge of tears.

_________________
Lunch time Danielle's POV

Out of people it had to be her. I can't escape her not even in my dreams she's everywhere. She sucked the life out of me now I'm just sad most of the time. I used to be known as a ray of sunshine but now I'm known as the most unhappy person on planet earth.

"Danielle!" Hanni yelled back hugging me I smiled at her and noticed she brought company. it was Haerin I always knew Hanni liked her even as little kids, but now they seem like enemies. Haerin sat down to eat quietly listening to Hanni's ideas for a project. They reminded me of my past relationship Minji used to listen to me talk all day.

I turned to my left where I saw Minji looking for a place to sit at. Since Haerin was with us.I felt a little sad for her but I couldn't bring myself to be next to her once more. She had to sit at the table next to the trash can. I stood up to go up to her but mid way I stopped. I couldn't take another step I turned around and left the cafeteria.

To be continued......