not so cool party

Minji POV
"I'm so sorry I  left my glasses at home, and I didn't see you" I frantically ranted. " it's ok I brought a change of outfit. " she  laughed. Her voice seemed familiar. "Danielle?" I asked in almost a whisper. "Minji?" She returned the question as we looked at each other's eyes for a few seconds, before Hanni came."what are you doing with my friend. OMG! Danielle you need to change" she exclaimed dragging her out.

Haerin soon came "I.... " I stuttered. I stood still looking down at the floor "no..... She can't.... Be" I whispered "Minji snap out of it! " Haerin yelled but I  was too far into my brain to pay her any attention.

________________________
Haerin POV

I have to go find Hanni she probably did this to my friend. I looked everywhere but no Hanni. I went up stairs to see if she would be there. I still recognized this house from my childhood. Hanni and I would play on the stairs for hours,but that was the past now I have to focus on finding that short haired idiot.

I opened many doors until I found the right one.  I opened the door to what seemed to be Hanni's room.She was comforting Danielle who was crying in her arms. "why are you here?" Hanni said in the softest voice I've heard her speak in. " I was looking for you my friend is in what seems to be a trance. " she whispered something to Danielle, and walked out the door dragging me out by the wrist "Danielle and Minji saw each other I tried to keep them from meeting but they still managed to" Hanni explained "so that's why Minji is practically going insane and Danielle is crying?"
I said

Hanni nodded  "can you let go of my hand. " I said "sorry" hanni whispered she seemed flustered. but that would be impossible she hates... Me. "I have to go comfort Danielle she's probably gonna keep crying all night. " Hanni explained I nodded and went down the stairs where Minji was. she hadn't moved at all and she kept repeating the same things.

I shook her and that brought her back to reality. "Minji are you ok?" I asked. She shook her head no "let's just go home. " I said taking her by the wrist she kept looking back like she was looking for Danielle. It's like she broke her.

__________________
Danielle's POV
"Hanni it's her she came back hasn't she hurt me enough. " I cried into Hanni's shoulders ."it's ok I won't let her hurt you again. "  Hanni said to me as she held me tighter. "Her gorgeous eyes drew me in and she kept eye contact. she wants me again just to hurt me more. " I cried even harder this time Hanni kept quiet and I just cried.

After me and.... Someone who will not be named broke up I've been scared to date. I'm scared of getting hurt by someone else, but no heartbreak can hurt more than hers. I loved her I cared for her and she tore me to pieces I won't trust anyone like her ever again