Tension

Minji POV.

Today was just as boring as any other school day  and Haerin and Hanni were at the point of murdering each other. which wasn't making it any better because I was stuck in the middle of it.

___________________________
Lunch time Minji's POV

Both haerin and Hanni were glaring at each other "can you stop looking at me like that!" haerin yelled.  Hanni just rolled her eyes "you want me to give you a reason to roll them! " haerin huffed as she got up "try as hard as you want I'm right here" Hanni smirked.

I couldn't take it "y'all have been fighting the whole day you need to stop! What even is the problem? " I asked "none of your business" hanni scowled "ok damn, then keep fighting if y'all really want to" I said nonchalantly.

After lunch I finally had a free period. without those two making me want to throw myself out the  window. I went to the library to catch up on some missing assignments, but deep inside I know I'm not going to get anything done. I walked into the library and looked for a place to sit at. The library was huge and packed with people all the time so finding a seat was harder than ordering tickets for a concert.

I finally found a chair and sat down blasting music into my eardrums with my headphones.

__________________________
Danielle's POV

Why is the library so big everything is so hard to find. There are way too many people.

Even though I complain about it. I always find the books I need. I went to check out the books, but before I did that I went back to the seat I was sitting in to get my backpack. when I saw minji of all people next to my seat. I had a moment of shock before mustering the courage to get my backpack back.

I ran and pulled my backpack off the chair before Minji could notice. I ran out of the library to the Hall catching my breath and cleaning off my uniform I stood from my crouched position. Then walked down the hallway. Wanting to get there before class started.

______________________
Hanni POV

"Hanni focus on the project all we need to do is type it out and you're taking forever! " Haerin complained "if you really think I'm taking forever then you do it! " I said taking advantage of the situation since I didn't want to do it anyways. "gladly." haerin said as she grabbed the computer's keyboard and started typing.

The computer room was silent Haerin focused on typing while I just sat there. "you really need to stop looking at me?!" haerin told me, to me it felt almost like warning "are you sure your brain didn't just make that up? I wasn't even staring" I said crossing my arms in response. Haerin rolled her eyes and whispered something under her breath "what was that?" I asked like I heard anything she said .

"Nothing maybe your brain is just making it up? "Haerin said sarcastically I rolled my eyes and the Silence continued, until Haerin broke it as she does with everything. "about the kiss.... Can we just pretend like it never happened? " she asked as she closed the computer "I guess so" I shrugged  at her words.

"Now that we have a free period what should we do?" I asked "I don't know? " Haerin said uninterested in what I had to say
"Look, Haerin I'm sorry I didn't mean to scream at you and hurt you with my words" I apologized sincerely "I'm sorry too it's just that I'm...... Whatever forget it" haerin trailed off "it's fine you don't have to explain anything" I said as I pulled her into a hug I was suprised of how tight haerin hugged me

She was definitely hiding something.......

_________________________
Minji's POV

Mrs. Trivago had called her first period class for an extra class at the end of the day. I wondered what it was for but a small part of me wanted to be there just to see Danielle. Since I hadn't seen her the whole day.

As everyone got there even Danielle Mrs. Trivago  started speaking. "since the end of sophomore year is starting I want to do an end of the year project. I'll be pairing you up I'll explain further tomorrow but today I'll say the pairs. " Mrs. Trivago said eagerly as she got through most of the class until there were only four of us left including  Danielle.

I hoped that wasn't paired up with Danielle "chaewon you're with Sakura and Minji you're with Danielle" Mrs. Trivago finished speaking as I felt my heart sink "Mrs you can I have a different partner?" Danielle asked Mrs trivago sighed "well no, everyone else is happy in their pairs so you two will just have to work together. " she explained

Danielle and I walked out the room in disbelief. there's no way
I thought to myself Danielle turned to me in a look of hatred. Then turned the other way to leave. I just watched her.

This is going to be a long project I thought.