unusual behavior

Minji POV
It's been a week since I've talked to Danielle or even seen her. She has been skipping first period, and I've heard she's trying to change classes.

I don't understand why she can't understand me. I've tried so hard to not to go up to her and curse her out. "Minji! Hanni planned another party I have no idea if you want to go, but I'm going. " Haerin said to me at the lockers "I'm going" I said " you are?!" Haerin screeched.

"Yeah it would be nice to get my mind off Danielle. " I told haerin with a smile "Also you and Hanni have been going hand in hand" I said haerin looked the other way and then went back to me. " I think we're friends now" haerin whispered.

" why do you seem scared to say that out loud. " I said as we walked to the bus stop. "because if Hanni heard that she would go crazy you know how she acts with Danielle. " haerin explained " Is someone jealous?" I teased "ew of course not. " haerin wheezed we got on the bus and sat down.

After 20 minutes I was at my house. my mom was at work so I just texted her that I was going to be at a party. I also texted her the location just in case.

I got ready and called haerin to pick me up. I went inside her car this time I brought my glasses just in case I saw Danielle again. once we got to the party
Hanni opened the door, and immediately took Haerin with her.

I on the other hand went inside and went to the kitchen. where I noticed Danielle was there but she had a flask of what looked like alcohol. she looked stressed I ran out of there to find Haerin and Hanni who were fighting about a cartoon. "Hanni, since when does Danielle drink?" I asked in almost a whisper.

"Since you left her. she started hanging out with the wrong crowd. I saved her from them but there are some habits that she hasn't changed. " Hanni said as she shrugged. I was shocked because old Danielle couldn't even curse.

________________________
Danielle POV

I didn't bring enough whiskey in this flask damn. I should go dance it'll take my mind off everything. I went out where everyone else was dancing and I danced to the rhythm of the music. for getting about everything and everyone.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Minji staring at me. she looked shocked but didn't care I kept dancing. After a few minutes of dancing I felt someone grab my hand and pull me away. I knew it was minji her hands were cold and soft. "let me dance!" I said as I struggled in her grip "why did you start drinking?" She said in a harsh tone.

I kept quiet minji tightened her grip "answer me Dani!" She yelled .... Dani again..... I thought "It's because I'm not your innocent little girlfriend anymore!!"I yelled back finally removing my hand from hers and I walked back into the kitchen.

I needed some type of escape...

_________________________
Haerin POV

"Hanni why are we going upstairs" I curiously asked "to get away from Minji's and Dani's drama" she said. Hanni opened the door to her room and we sat on her bed. "So... What now?" I asked hanni shrugged "wanna play twister?" Hanni inquired after getting up I nodded in agreement.

After playing for 30 minutes we were completely twisted over each other. we tried to move but we ended up falling on each other again. this time to my disgrace we landed face to face. I opened my eyes to see that our lips were connected.

Hanni screamed and I had tears in my eyes. I got up and looked in the mirror I was so red, and hanni looked like she was struggling to breathe. Then the door slammed open and it was Danielle. she just plopped on the bed and started cursing I knew exactly who she was cursing at.

I shook the feeling of disgust away and walked towards her hanni was still on the floor hyperventilating.
"Danielle what happened?" I asked "it's a private issue between Minji and I if you really want to know ask her. " Danielle said as she pushed past me.

To be continued

Author's note
This was hard to write but I wrote a lot 741 words