Gabellie's AleNick Roleplay shit

Aiden: @Ellie Get your bazanga ass over here this instant.

Ellie has joined the groupchat

Ellie: Whats going on

Ellie: Didn't I just get slandered like last time.

Aiden: No, I need you to explain this.

Aiden: Why the hell did your girlfriend sent this weird text in our S2 GC?

Ellie: What do you mean?

Aiden: "Ah~ Ah~ Alec~" Nick moaned out as his lover pounded into his ass, the rich heir's moans filled the room while syncing along with the librarian's grunts.

Ally: IM SORRY WHAT

James: HELP MEEEEEE

Lake: IM SHITTING BRICKS RN

Tess: AYO WHAT

Hunter: HAHAHAHAHAA, EXPOSED

Gabby: SHIT, THAT WASN'T FOR YOU AIDEN, THAT WAS MEANT FOR ELLIE.

James: Why Ellie?

Gabby: Cause... We've been sending each other mesages for our AleNick RP thing.

James: You do RPs?

Gabby: the sexual kind or what we just explained?

James: The second one.

Gabby: Yes

Ellie: Yes

Yul: Wow, The ginger bitch must have really weird taste in girls.

Gabby: You have weird tastes in donkeys

Yul: EXCUSE ME

Aiden: Moving on from that, Ellie why would you do RPs with Gabby bout AleNick

Ellie: becuase it's funny

Gabby: yeah

Lake: "Please..." Nick moaned out as Alec gave him more hickeys on his neck just to tease him "Please what? What do you need me to do?~~"

Ally: YOU TOO LAKE?

Aiden: i'm not surprised, she's a fujoshi

James: no shit, one time when we were in Brazil, I caught her reading a Kazuichi x Gundham fanfic while I was getting water.

Ellie: So... Are we allowed to RP here?

Gabby: Maybe?

Hunter: Uhm.. What about Fiore?

Ellie: I dont think shes here. She's probably in the S1 GC.

Gabby: That or maybe she's watching My little pony :3

Lake: "Please daddy~~ I need you to fuck me hard~ I really need it" Nick moaned out underneath Alec, He was so desperate to have his needs fulfilled like this, He HAD to have Alec stick it in already.

Gabby: "You sure?" Alec said as he gave him more bites in the neck, teasing his lover as he squirmed beneath him like a little puppy.

Ellie: Nick couldn't help but whimper, Alec was REALLY teasing him now. He was literally begging for his lover to just pound him already, and yet this libranian was just teasing him on purpose just to watch him whimper. He really needed it now.

Aiden: "Yes~ Daddy~~ Give it to me! Please daddy, Just fuck me already and put it in me already! Make me yours and yours alone~~" Nick whined out, and just like that, Alec gave him his wish and started to stick his rod in his ass.

Hunter: "AAAHHHH!!!!! AAALLLEEECCC~~~~" Nick moaned out loudly as his lover pounded into his ass, The rich heir cried out in pleasure as tears began to run down his face.

Aiden: The librarian licked his lips seductively as he bent over to lick the tears of his significant other. It was rather amusing to see that Nick, his lover. The one who called him stupid back then was crying beneath him, but luckily for him, He knew him very well and knew that he was crying out of pleasure rather than in pain.

Ellie: Alec knew Nick that well since they got together, and he knew that Nick was crying out of pleasure, rather than in pain. It meant he liked it...

Gabby: No... It meant he loved it. He loved it. He loved how Alec was dominating him, loved how he was so dominant towards him, It was like a dream. A pleasuring dream that Nick never wanted it to end.

Alec: What the hell is this?

Gabby: Shit

Ellie: Shit

Aiden: Shit

Hunter: Shit

Ally: we dead now

Lake: ALLY

Alec: MOVING ON, Why the hell are you making a fanfic in this GC?

Alec: And WHY is this one focusing on me and Nick?

Alec: ELLIE GABBY

Gabby: I... was supposed to send that text to Ellie... But... I may have accidentally sent it here....

Aiden: That, and we wanted to make a RP of it.

Alec: ..... I get Ellie and Gabby...

Alec: But YOU guys?

Hunter: Hehehehhee...

Aiden: whoops

Nick has joined the groupchat

Nick: What in the queen's gambit is going on here, love?

Ally: Alec, please dont tell him to scroll up.

Alec: Scroll up

Ellie: ALEC YOU SNITCH

Ellie: THIS IS WHY YOUR WIFE DIVORCED YOUR DILF ASS

Nick: Can any of you wankers explain why the hell are you making a fanfic of me and Alec?

Nick: and WHY the rest of you are engaging in that as well?

Ellie, Gabby and 2 more have left the groupchat.

Nick: GET BACK HERE ELLIE

Nick has left the groupchat

Alec has left the groupchat

Riya: what cancer are you producing here

Tess: mesothelioma

Yul: your mom

Tess: My mom is dead

Yul: im talking about curry girl

Riya: You know who else is gonna be dead?

Yul: ......

James: What kind of fuckery is this.

Finally, I wanted to get this chapter out for SOOOOO long, and now I did.

Fun fact: The "What cancer are you producing here" is a line from blazingpeacock, because that line was just gold. (Sorry for those who are ACTUALLY suffering from cancer, which if you are... Please take a rest and I hope you get better soon.)

Byeeee.