Pride Month Bitches

Derek: TREVOR WHY ARE YOU BLASTING PANIC AT THE DISCO THIS EARLY, IT'S ONLY 6 AM!!

Aiden: the fuck?

Derek: sorry, wrong chat.

Ally: How hard is it to chat in the wrong chat?

Lake: I have no idea.

Trevor: Sorry Derek, I can't help it, IT'S PRIDE MONTH MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Jake: WAIT IT IS?!

Kristal: Yep, What Trevor said is true.

Kristal: Today is June, The month of Pride! Let it be known that love is love, no matter what anyone says and that you should never let it stop you from being proud of who you are!

Aiden: Oh shit, IT IS

Kristal: Yeah, sorry. I was gonna announce this in the main GC, but I guess Trevor beat me to the punch by blasting P!ATD's "Girls / Girls / Boys".

Gabby: YESSSSSS

James: PRIDE MONTH MFS

Tom: LETS GOOOO

Karol: WOOHOOO!!!!

Nick: MOVE OVER BITCHES, IT'S THE GAYS TIME TO SHINE NOW 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Jake: ........

Tom: .......

Lake: .......

Gabby: ........

Ellie: .........

Rosa: ........

Ashley: ........

Nick: ........

Alec: Nick?

Nick: sorry.... got... caught up in the moment there... Just.... Wanted to say that for so long.

Jake: Hey, It's okay.

Aiden: we aren't offended.

Nick: really?

Emily: yeah, This is Pride Month after all. Soooo, You have nothing to worry about.

Trevor: Yep, Just here to inform you that love is love no matter what.

Will: But what if some of us aren't gay? Like... Me

Trevor: Well, You can still show your support!

Trevor: There is no shame in hiding who you are, inside, Gay or not. You are all perfect just the way you are.

Derek: and as long as you aren't a homophobe like a certain mushroom looking fetus, You're completely fine.

Riya: Speaking of which @Yul wake up, your month is here.

Trevor: Oh, he isn't coming. I blocked him.

Trevor: I had a feeling that he was gonna make homophobic comments in this chat, So I blocked him.

Derek: Thank you Trevy~ I love you

Trevor: Love you too Derek Hubby ❤❤❤❤

Aiden: gay

James: gay

Jake: gay

Dan: gay

Tom: gay

Lake: gay

Gabby: gay

Ellie: gay

Ally: gay

Ashley: gay

Tess: gay

Alec: gay

Derek: Oh, Shut up. Like you guys aren't different.

Aiden: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Lake: WHYYYY

Gabby: oahsbdoshsoagatayaaoagwa

Alec: GODDAMNIT DEREK, YOU FUCKING BROKE THE CHAIN!!!

Derek: since when did you care about chains anyway?

Tom: Yeah, Since when did YOU care about chains, huh? 🤨

Jake: 🤨

Ellie: 🤨

Gabby: 🤨

Lake: 🤨

Aiden: 🤨

Ashley: 🤨

Drew: 🤨

Dan: 🤨

Kristal: 🤨

Tess: 🤨

Ally: 🤨

Alec: .........

Alec: Cookbook

Alec has left the groupchat

Emily: Okay... With that out of the way. What are your guys' plans for Pride Month today?

Lake: just gonna go out and hang out with Aiden, James and Rosa at the Pride Parade, that's all~~

Gabby: Same, Me and Ellie are gonna go on a date together to the roller rink~

Tom: Me and Jake are gonna go to the pride street fair that just opened downtown.

Emily: Cool~~

Trevor: Me and Derek are gonna hang in the local bar, that's all.

Emily: Okay, But Derek. You take Trevor incase he gets drunk.

Derek: WHY?!

Emily: Because he's YOUR boyfriend, and That's what you get for making me deal with his drunk ass while you were too busy taking a shit -_-

Ellie: BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Kristal: Anyways, With that out of the way. Happy Pride Month Campers, and never be afraid to be proud of who you are.

Sooo, Got bored and decided to make a new chapter of DC groupchat, just to have something celebrate for Pride Month.

As always, Happy Pride Month peeps and homophobes can fuck off. (Hate comments here are not welcomed.)

Byeeee...

And yes, There was a Voiceover reference before.