Punishment

Authors Note: Sorry everyone for the cliffhanger, I felt like it. Also, this will be a short chapter! Keep in mind that this is a filler chapter with much more to come! 

Catherine Hale stood there with Trixie and Mike. Trixie looked amused, Mike was recording on his phone, and Catherine was trying not to laugh. She spoke: "Ahh, I remember when I first was in love! Regardless, you two, come with me. Trixie and Mike, go to bed."

Erica looked at Mike and said, "If anyone ever sees this video you just took, you won't live to see another day!" It was now Trixie's turn to laugh. "Erica, it's hard to threaten someone when you're red like a strawberry!" Erica and I dutifully followed Catherine who brought us to her and Alexander's room. Alexander immediately got up from the bed when Catherine came back.

Catherine looked at us and finally said, "OK, I have a few questions. First, who started this?" Neither of us answered. "Ok, continuing, are you two dating now?" I looked at Erica who looked at her mom, and said, "Yes, we are starting to date."  Catherine whispered something to Alexander, who nodded. "Finally, how many times have you kissed." Erica immediately shouted, "It's our first time, I swear." Catherine gave us a gaze that told us she wasn't fooled and laughed. "Honey, you can't lie to your mother. I taught you everything you know about lying." Erica still remained silent. Catherine turned her attention to me. "Ben, will you answer?" I looked at Catherine and said, "This is the first time we have kissed like this, but we have kissed three times in total."

Alexander and her whispered again for a second and then excused us to our rooms. On our way out of the room, we heard Catherine clear her throat. We turned around, unsure of what to expect. She sat down and said, "Make no mistake, I don't mind you two being in love. I will not punish you, but Mary and Cyrus certainly will if they see you two doing that." We were really tired after everything that happened, so we went to bed, both of us cuddling in Erica's bed.