Objective

A/N: Tell me what you think of the romance scene. Do you want more, should it be R instead of PG-13? I am open to suggestions.

Ben's POV

I wake up tangled with Erica once again. She starts to stir, it's obvious that when I woke up, I woke her up too. Her voice is hoarse from just waking up. "Good morning," she says. I smile and kiss her on the cheek. Once I pull away, we both blush. She gets up out of bed and changes into her spy suit while I brush my teeth. I look through my bags from our last mission and find that Catherine got me a matching suit as well. While putting it on, I notice it fits like a glove. We walk downstairs, hand in hand, to find everyone else getting their breakfast together. Cyrus shouts, "Ben, Erica, meet us in the dining room in 5-minutes." She lets go of my hand and starts to make a protein shake. I settle for a bowl of Cheerios, an apple, some yogurt, and a glass of milk. I laugh silently, the food here is a million times better than the food they have at spy school.

Erica and I hustle into the dining room. We get there with a 1:34 to spare. Cyrus clicks a button on the wall, and a TV comes out from the ceiling. Mary pulls out a sleek, silver laptop with the CIA emblem on it. She hands it to Cyrus, who then tries to get it to connect to Apple air play. He yells out a string of obscenities as he desperately tries to figure out how the technology works. Erica laughs, and walks over to Cyrus. "Grandpa, let me help you." She tries to show him how to connect, but ends up doing it for him.

"Ok everyone, eyes up here," Cyrus yells. "This here is the mission: There is a new, mysterious organization in Washington DC whose entire foundation rests on the hope of dismantling the United States CIA. We don't know much, unfortunately. This could be an opposing countries doing, or it could just be a radical cell in the United States. Regardless, the threat is clear. Our objective will be to find their plans and stop them before they take root. Understood? Alright, meet at 0500 back here to begin work."