Chapter 41.

Looking at Nitya, Avayan caressed her head and then gently kissed her forehead.

As he was getting closer to her, her heartbeat started increasing. He kissed her from her forehead to her eyes.

When he kissed on her eyes, a smile blossomed on her lips. She giggled, and he asked, "What?"

She shook her head and then placed her hand on his shoulder and sat up, pushing him back. He also got up with her and she asked in signs, "Are you okay?"

He was a little surprised at this and said, "Yes! What should happen to me?"

On this, she shook her head with a smile and then started getting up from there when he stopped her by holding her hand and then raising his brows said with a smile, "By the way Princess, you didn't tell me, what you were doing here?"

Nitya got a little nervous after hearing this and started looking here and there. And then after a while, she started gesturing with her hands towards herself, "That me?"

He said, "Yes you".

She was just looking at him but she didn't know what to answer him. What was she doing here? Thinking all this she started looking down.

He said, "Sugar?"

Hearing this she looked towards him and he got a little close to her and said in a slow deep voice, "Kanhi mujhe le kar tumhari niyat to nahi bigad gayi na?"

"Have you got bad intentions about me?"

On hearing this, she closed her eyes and bit her lips due to nervousness.

He smiled, got up from the bed and started going towards the washroom, then suddenly he stopped, looked back at her and said with a mischievous smirk, "Waise agar niyat bigad hi gayi hai to ab use sudharne ki jarurat nahi hai... Nitya".

"Well! If the intention has gone bad then there is no need to improve it now... Nitya."

Saying this, he went to the washroom smiling and she also started smiling at this by closing her eyes and then hit her forehead and said to herself, "He says anything and doesn't think at all before saying".

Then after a while looking towards the washroom she further in her mind, "I don't know what he is hiding behind his anger. What is it that is bothering him so much? Where hardly any expression is visible on his face throughout the day, why is that same face in so much pain while sleeping. I don't know how to help him?"

Jaipur,

On the other hand, Aadhar was at his home. He was sitting in the hall drinking coffee and reading the newspaper when his phone started ringing.

He quickly picked up his phone and said, "Yes Karan! Have you arrived?"

Karan, "Yes sir, I have arrived."

Aadhar, "Okay! I am coming".

Saying this, he disconnected his phone, then took his car keys and left from there. After some time, he reached a old house a little away from the city where Karan was already present.

Karan said, "Sir! We escaped with great difficulty, otherwise all our hard work would have gone in vain."

Aadhar asked, "But how did all this happen?"

On hearing this, Karan took a deep breath and said, "I don't know how that man got loose, I had tied him well, due to this the whole plan got ruined, but Manik sir saved us at the last moment."